xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JeffS

What Is Your Favourite Feeling.

What is YOUR favourite feeling. Not just happy or sad. Wierd stuff too. My favourite feeling is the feeling you get after stepping for of a really fast roller coaster. You know the feeling, when you feel a little lighter and oyur stomach is still spinning. Gota love it.

I have never been on a roller coaster either! :D I definitely have a lot of favorites but what comes to my mind first is the feeling after SOMEONE SURPRISES YOU BY SAYING "THERE WILL BE NO CLASSES BECAUSE THE TEACHER IS ABSENT". I like that feeling.Quicksilver...I like to sleep on my bed on a rainy afternoon with my pillow and blanket cool. In relation, I don't like leaving my bed in the morning when my pillow and blanket are still cool. :o

My favorite feeling has the be the feeling you get when you are calling a girl for the first time. You know like nervous, excited, hopeful, and so forth all at once. It is one of the best feeling ever but that you really dont experience that often unless you are a player and prob dont have it anyway LOL

Notice from Johnny:
Topic's closed. Read the rules in the pinned topic, to post the right kind of topics in this forum. Thanks.
Notice from rejected:
Topic opened and moved to proper forum. Sorry Johnny, but we're cleaning it out.
Edited by rejected (see edit history)