xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
shigajet

Favourite James Bond Movie(s)

Hey, movie buffs! Got another survey for everyone out there in the community - What are your favourite James Bond movies? Don't worry if you find it difficult to name a single favourite movie. You can make a list if you want. As formulaic as these movies are, all of them are good IMHO....just that some are better than others. Here's my list, in chronological order.1. Goldfinger2. From Russia With Love (a bit outdated since the Cold War is long gone, but still a good spy flick)3. On Her Majesty's Secret Service (JB gets married in this one)4. The Spy Who Loved Me (one of the best from the Roger Moore era)5. Licence To Kill6. Tomorrow Never Dies (great plot involving a sinister media king trying to spark a war between the UK and China)Alright - now, let's hear from you!

I only saw the recent three and among them I enjoyed DIE ANOTHER DAY. I don't really know why but maybe it's because I saw it with my friends and classmates. After that we got inspired to totally redo our research project and we aptly named it "COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY IN THE FIELD OF ESPIONAGE". We got a good grade for that research project so I am thankful for this movie.

1. Goldeneye2. Goldfinger3. OctopussyI've seen almost all of them, but I can't remember the plots and such for the rest off the top of my head, as I haven't seen them in quite a while. I do remember a couple of the most recent, but I didn't really like those...

Tomorrow Never Dies is my favorite because it is the only one I have seen :o

I can't really disagree, I like Tomorrow never Dies and Golden Eye... but of recent, the Bond movies are a disappointment.

The older ones you can watch over and over again...
Bond movies are following a trend that people don't really like.

We need more as fans, and sadly they are not delivering.

I watched all the James bond movies from 1962 to 1989..The first ones were really good, I liked all the movies with Sean Connery, except the last one with him, I think it was diamonds are forever, no doubt that he was to old at that time for that movie, but still, you need to see it! If you like James Bond.Roger Moore as James Bond was also a really great actor.As I remember I also started watching GoldenEye, but never finished it and I don't think I saw any James Bond movies anymore, nor with Daniel Craig, nor with Pierce Brosnan as James Bond.Moreover, it's quite fun to watch other movies, which are influenced by James Bond!Just found a quite nice wikipedia article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Bond

Edited by Quatrux (see edit history)