xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

My Post Got Closed... Lets try this again.

This is amazing. Seriously amazing. He closed my post because... Notice from NilsC:I don't tolerate this kind of language or behavior. Post is closed.Alright, so I'm not gonna use bad words (even though the ones that were used in the former post, were bleeped)It states specifically in the subforum-description of The Vent, that you are more than likely going to be offended, going to be upset, and going to be angry or oppose in opinion, to what other people say on here.However, how can that be possible if we're not allowed to talk about whatever we want. No where in the rules does it say what we can and can't talk about, and I was not bashing the guy, so that can't be used against me, I was simply stating how I felt about him giving me negative rep.I'm not going to ask an admin to fix a point scale that I don't care about. If I cared about it, I'd take the 10 minute time frame to fill out the stupid little complaint thing and send away, but no. I don't want to. I'd rather post about it.I've clearly read the rules approximately 4 times now, and I can verify, that I have broken approximately 0 of them.Therefore I do not believe that my post was justified in being closed.

I asked you nicely to cool down and PM me. We could have settled this privately and with no fuss.Do you remember any of the words you used... you had a bone to pick and you could use a language that don't trigger the badword filter.If you didn't care about the point scale, why make an issue of it.PM me if you have anything else to say because I removed your posting rights this time.I closed this post also.Nils