xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

-2 Points And what I think about that...

Ooh, I like you. =PThat is pretty lame. But hey, don't worry about it too much...I don't think anyone really cares about rep anyways.I did put it back to 0 for you though. Hope that cheers you up. ^-^

No problem.@Nils -- Isn't that what the Vent is for? She bleeped all the bad words, and it was just letting off some steam...but I'm not disagreeing with you at all.

No problem.

@Nils -- Isn't that what the Vent is for? She bleeped all the bad words, and it was just letting off some steam...but I'm not disagreeing with you at all.

129264[/snapback]

The vent is OK, the language is not. You can say exactly the same without being bleeped out. I agree that a lot of the rep points are given wrongly, but that is what we have moderators and admins for. Anyone with a problem like that PM me and I'll look into it.. Most of the time I can solve it.

Nils