xisto Community
zippy77

Who Wants To Start A Mmorpg? Ideas for a new MMORPG.

The AdventureWho Wants To Start A Mmorpg?I Thought of an adventure game which takes place in the fantasy land of Gerathor (name open for suggestions.) Youll be able to train in skills such as attack all the way to exploring and tones of quests and minigames. It shall include races such as dwarves,Elves,humans,gnomes etc. Send your suggestions to tamlin_love at iafrica.Com-reply by Slug lord6

Who here would like to start thier own massivley multiplayer online game? I would love to start one myself but sadly I am not yet skilled enough to code it myself. Does anyone else here want to start thier own online game? Post your ideas here and maybe if we put our heads together we could make something great! Any suggestions on open source scripts for a game or other useful info please share! I hope we can come up with a great game!
zippy77

i would very much like to be part of making a online game but first of all, if it is an RPG game i have many ideas that i have collocted from friends all over online games but if you are interestid in hearing me i could help alot. I have no Knowledge of making a game but i can take questions from somone and ask around the games and see what are the responses. :P:P

Ask me a question at ramiro.cisneros0@gmail.com

Well just copy paste your ideas here to see if they are any good? U'll get a lot of mycents that way and we will see some funny stuff. I've written in another topic why you are all dreaming and i don't think you really realize how hard it is to make a game. Anyway fun post i loled my *bottom* of when someone was upset because they could not find a tutorial on how to make an MMORPG. fun fun

Well i don't want to go in that cumbersome work . i would rather chill on a sunday playing my mmorpg and chilling with friends rather than going to the killing process. But there is no need when you have a great owner who always wants to corrects his mistakes and takes in all the suggestions given by the players of his game

nephilimWho Wants To Start A Mmorpg?

ok... I kno what the nephilim actually are but this is just a name... An idea hit me today... First of all, if you havent read cassandra clare's Mortal Instruments series, do it now! theyre amazing... Vampires, werewolves, faeries, warlocks, demons, other creatures and... Nephilim! also known as Shadowhunters, they were created when the archangel Raziel mixed his blood with humans and humans drank it. They draw runes on their body to power themselves up and give themselves skills... They fight demons and keep peace between downworlders...

ok... So I thought about it and said... Why not a mmorpg about it? you could make a warlock, shadowhunter, werewolf, vampire, and maybe a faerie and fight demons and greater demons... You could learn new runes, get more weapons, and more armor... But, unfortunately the runes negate gunpowder so it doesnt work... So no guns, but bow and arrows work, along with swords, knives, spears, chakrums, etc.

note: they use seraph blades, which are made of a type of crystal and burst into light when you say its name (they are named after angels).

tell me what you think... Email is nykh2opolo@gmail.Com

name:nick mercer

ps: might wanna ask cassandra clare if we can do that... So no lawsuits ya kno?

-reply by nick

Defeaters of DeathWho Wants To Start A Mmorpg?

I have a really great game idea. I created the idea on a word document a year ago for a game called Defeaters of Death. The idea of it came from EQ, EQII, and WoW. The game outline is that you first pick your type: SD (Sarkath Defenders), UM (Undead Marauder), or SK (Sarkath Killers).

SD have races of Human, Dwarf, Elf, Phoenix, or Arkken (Wise Elf). SD are noble, wise, and kind people with unkind ideas of controlling the world. They are intent on killing all threats to their people, under the control of corrupt king Aramath.

SK have classes of Orc, Ogre, Twisted Human, Troll, Tauren, Dragon, or Barkal (Wise Ogre). SK are intent on power, even if it means killing ones closest to them to do so.

UM have undeadified versions of every race, intent on killing SD and SK and raiding the world above their own.

The Classes are applying to every race and type. They are: Barbarian, Bard, Dark Knight, Dark Mage, Dark Sorcerer, Death Conjurer, Death Knight, Death Lord, Defeater, Fighter, Guard, Knight, Paladin, Raider, Ranger, and Rogue.

Any comments please contact omribarak1998@gmail.Com

-reply by Obrock

I would also like to add a third faction if all goes well which would be like nature lovers who want to add balance by stopping the wars they will be nature ( change neeeded to there name ) :champion  of the beast ( can ride anything thay chose that is a beast / dragon )  camillian ( shapeshifters and can camoflage , also thay will be able to glide without wings or anything else but themselfs ), spirit lords ( control the elements fire water earth and air( shaman))

all the factions will have a battle- lord who will be people who sign up  and they will be able to play there battle lord and lead the factions to war.

-reply by XXXXX@hotmail.Com

I have Been Sporting This Idea For A Long Time.

First, You Should Make A login System.

Then Make A Fake Trainer Download.

You Should Hire A Long Line Of Moderators Who Run It, And Any One Whos Downloads The Trainer And Logs In On It Get Reported And Deleted, Thus Slowing Down Hacking/Trainers.

-reply by Trace

I have been playijg around with the ideaof creating a first person mmorpg.  It would play kind of likeThe Elder Scrolls games, in that it would have real time first person combat.  This would make the game stand out against games like FFXI and WoW, both of which use the auto-attack systems.

I haven't worked out the background story for the game yet, but I have many ideas to make the game as orginal as possible.

The first idea I had was to allow players to mix and match different aspects of character creation when choosing their class and race, this way, each player will have an original characters and not have to settle for a small the same thing everyone else has. 

Secondly, Combat and healing classes will not be the only types in the game.  There will be a few more types that don't necessarily involve combat.  For example, I have the idea for a Merchant Class.  Players who choose to become merchants will have skills and abilities that combat oriented players will not.  Merchants will have the ability to purchase idems from the Wholesale Warehouses that will be located in each major city in the game.  They can use these items themselves or sale them to other players for a profit.  If you think merchants will be weaklings with not combat ability, you're wrong.  Merchants will be able to use weapons ans armour, but, they will not have access to the higher abilities of combat oriented classes.  Because of this, merchants will be able to higher and pay stronger players to act as guards against theives.  And yes, players will be able to steal from merchants.  

The next idea, is player ran guilds.  No, I don't mean clans, I mean fully functional guilds, complete with guild halls.  To form a guild, the founder must be will to have a slight increase (a dollar to 2 or 3) in  his/her monthly payments.  This will pay for the guild's headquarters, custom logo that can be added to clothing and armor, and banners.  Guilds can be anything from a group of warriors who wants to work together to complete harder quests, to a group of merchants that wish to pool their goods and make higher profits.  Guilds will be hired by players to provide aid.  For example, say a party has no healer and they are going to attempt a quest that involve heavy damage.  They can higher a healer from a guild of magic oriented players to aid them in the quest. Guilds will govern themselves and make their own laws, as long as those laws stay within the Code of Conduct.  Guild leaders will have the ability to create custom ranks and titles within their guilds that will be displayed on their name tags.  

There will be a banking system in the game so that players will be able to keep track of how much money they have and even be able to take out loans.

There will be several different modes of transportation.  Everything from horses, wagons, boats, airships, and other types.  

One of the most original things in the game will be the arena.  In the arena, players will be able to fight each other for willings and fame.  Players will also be able to place wagers on matches.  There will also be horse racing and other types of competition.  

As for the weapons system.  I want a duel weapons system which allows you to actively carry either a ranged and one handed weapen ( a bow and a long sword, each drew with a different button) or a two handed weapons like a claymore.

Thats about as much as I can think of right now, If you have anymore ideas for me or anything to say about my idea, tell me.

-reply by Daggdag

Who here would like to start thier own massivley multiplayer online game? I would love to start one myself but sadly I am not yet skilled enough to code it myself. Does anyone else here want to start thier own online game? Post your ideas here and maybe if we put our heads together we could make something great! Any suggestions on open source scripts for a game or other useful info please share! I hope we can come up with a great game!
zippy77

Will i have this idea of a online graffiti game its really great idea for an mmo its style might be like the current game called APB but with less guns and get away cars and stuff the game must depends totally on skill and experience in the game all players are in one city which has 3 graffiti crews each with deferent name of course they own different parts of the city and the police force which will fight all 3 is total npc which are hard core graffiti fighting forces and thats the start of the idea