xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
truman69

Online Gameing? online gameing witha consoles

I would have to admit that PS2 does have a nice variety of games but the quality of the games on Xbox (however few there are) are worth getting the console for. The Xbox live features I personally feel are better than the PS2 and def. better than the gamecube lol. Games such as Rainbow Six, Halo, Halo 2, and Gears of War are all great games to play online. There are quite a few people who play them too!

i have been think about hookin my ps2 up to the net but didnt no if its any good or if you have to pay i have a xbox as well n i know you have to pay 4 xbox live if i dont get the net i will defo get on the PS3.
Do you play games online on your ps2 or xbox?
do you like playing online games?
is there a lot of gamers online?
do you think it will get better?
how much do you pay for online gameing?

Playstation 2 sucks for online gaming. But while it is free it is bad i i bet no one plays online. Xbox you dont have to pay for one game but for just using their network, 50 dollars a year.

And to answer your questions.

Yes i play games online on xbox 360

I love playing online games

Yes there are thousands

Of course

I play xbox so i currently pay 50 dollars a year.

Well an online mmorpg that can be tried for the Playstation is named Final Fantasy XI. Many has probably tried the game but disliked the fact of how empty it is currently. Well this is due to the mass amount of MMORPGS out to this date. But the game itself is unique and fun even having those japanese anime character looks that most people are fond of in games. So you should probably try it but don't hold your breathe if you believe gaining a party is that easy. Waiting for a party can take minutes to hours... which really is a downfall... due to the inactivity of the servers.