xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gibbo

Sonic Heroes Sonic Heroes

pfft ^^I agree with you. And it's too many obstacles to go thru. I've been playing this game for a whole week str8 and still havent beat it. It's just too much.

SONIC HEROES

I hate sonic heroes because all the new characters involved just annoys me!

Anyone Else Think The Same? :P

128961[/snapback]

The game needs better charcters cause its just boring

I want to ask a question

who can tell me how can i get credits as much as possible?

just by post reply?o my god!

197769[/snapback]

no, that counts as spam ^_^

anyways, YES! sonic heros was really good =D

but i kinda got through the game really really fast =/ yes, the plot was kind of cheesy because there were three plots. I liked sonic adventure 2 better, when you switch characters instead of playing a whole new plot X_X

the characters and art and music are still really really good ^_~

Sonic Adv. is a unique game by my opinion. You start with 3 members in your group and has a competition to win. A group will consist 3 members that has unique ability, that can fly, run so fast, and has big body. WEll, fun is it, but I don't think it will be a long-termed playing for me. I cannot see the more fun-factor than it is... Still it's a good game provided by Sega.

i love you sonic, but in only in megadrive. ,Sonic is still cool, still a hero, still fights with speed, style, will, and wit, and he deserves a lot more recognition than he gets,but my favorite Sonic character is Knuckles

I actually liked sonic Heroes, though most of the other characters were a bit lame, Espio totally made up for it, also, I liked the whole sence of leveling up. But Sonic Adventure 2 Battle is totally better then it, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle > Sonic Heroes > Sonic Adventure DX : Directors Cut (Go Speed Characters B))

I always loved the old sonic games and the old cartoon, i got this game and enjoyed it but there are way too many floors and all the characters are basically the same, they should have just had 1 character playing at a time like on the new sonic game for the ps3 and xbox 360, i tell you waht though, the last part really annoyed me with the team dark cause i just kept falling off the little poles all the time it annoyed me but i persavered and eventually completed it but could never be bothered to get all 7 emeralds i think i got 5 and then gave up lol