xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

The Moon...

hey!On the pic of dnljeff the flag move!!!(no wind on the moon) ???

The flag had wires put it in for the picture, (they also had to work hard to keep it standing up long enough to take the picture). Think about it a limp flag is so uninspiring.

Jeff just about everything you posted on this subject are the thoughts of some guy name Peter Bown. He's a senior school physics teacher . Lmfao There's certainly more quilfied people in this field to be getting your information from. Here's the site that brain washed poor Jeff ;)

http://empusa.co.uk/familytree/index.php

Yes, I believe that the moon landing is just the biggest hoax of the century. If it is true how come no other moon landing after proclaim of the moon landing by Neil Armstrong. Beside, I must agree with the comment made above...How come there are three shadow directions in one picture...And where are the stars? As one popular saying: "One lies have to be cover up with another lies"...Sorry NASA, but to me Neil Armstrong One Small Step for a man One giamt leap for mankind...Is just a hoax...Star Wars Lucas is better in picturing outer space.

-reply by Reza Ferianto

Wow! I am blown away by the number of people that don't believe we actually did land on the moon! I would of never dreamed that so many people thought it was a hoax. I have always assumed we did land there, but some of you are definatly makeing good argument to the contrary. Boy, would I be pissed off if we had had the wool pulled over our eyes all these years! I have always thought that we really did make the lunar landing. Honestly, I can't imagine why they would lie about it, even as much of a government conspiracy buff as I am. The thing about beating the Russians does make some sense though. And I have always wondered why we didn't go back. But I still think we really did do it. Hope so anyway. Interesting topic!