xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

So much new stuff :D

Dyze:

alright.. when i first told admin that i wanted to be come a A.Creator .. I said im not that type of bein postin on forums.. that i would just come and do accounts and bounce back.. so thats one.. then man Im in school the whole morning and I also work in the afternoon.. so me only got the night.. for hws and other stuff.. and then when the server was down.. i had nuthin to come for... so thats pretty much it..

Wind90MPH:

I told everyone that I was/am going to of town and I'd be back in a few weeks.

ANother reason from Wind90MPH:

Yeah, I'm always on as long as I'm home, but the last week or so I've been out of town. Sometimes I'll be out of town for 2 weeks, 2 days, I'm out of town quite often. when I'm out of town I can't always been on to stay active on FNH.
Also you can look at my post I think and see that I post like 200 post in just a over a week I think. (I Think, I don't remember it all right off the top of my head)

but that's why I've not been active is because I've been out of town. When I am in town I'm on FNH as much as I can. I hope this helps. Thanks Very Happy

Thanks for asking.

exactly. This will keep us ok for now, and when u finish ur project, we can re-do the list, and make it right, because then well have more time.

Admins:(APPROVED)adminNazrinStonedDevilJunior Admin:(APPROVED)BoombaGodHazaaModerators:(APPROVED)tommykTronWind90MPHDnljeffWhizz(currently Raven)BandicootAccount Creator:adminNazrinStonedDevilLittle_OneHazaatommykBoombaTronDyzeAccount Moderators:DyzeDnljeffGohstWhizz(currently Raven) DjbungleNazrinI'm not sure if you guys accept this.. :roll: