xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Body Building

Dont you just love to have a sexy body, and attract girls so easily... I think we all do ;)How wants any advices about weight lefting, I have a good experiance, just ask

Do you use any kind of supplements?Alot of people are using that kind of stuff for weight lifting. I play hockey (that's the whole reason i weight lift) and I don't want any kind of drink that will make me weak, tired, etc. The people I work out with use a wide variety of supplements, I can't decide what's right for me or if I should even use any. Any suggestions?

I found this on creatine:In short, creatine serves primarily as an "energy buffer" for muscle cells, storing phosphorylation potential energy as a creatine phosphate reserve to be utilized when demand for muscle use increases above the typical range. An excess supply of supplemental creatine would have little effect on our cells' homeostasis, since it would be rapidly cleared by the kidneys. In fact, the main argument against supplemental creatine is that it's probably wasteful in most cases, since an adequate supply is typically synthesized by our bodies from the amino acid, glycine, & excess levels are not stored. However, utilization of the creatine phosphate energy charge produces creatinine as its by-product, which cannot be recharged & is completely cleared by the kidneys. So in those individuals who are rapidly building increased muscle mass &/or otherwise depleting their creatine phosphate energy reserves through heavy exercise, supplemental creatine is thought to be useful for maintaining the optimal levels within muscle cells without overloading the body's capacity for its biosynthesis. This can potentially help the muscles to prepare more rapidly for withstanding further exercise (i.e. recover). Seems to explain it throughly

I dont take supplements or anything, but i do workout for like 20 mins every day. I run on day 1 and lift weights on day 2. Works out great for me, and gives me the versatility I need as a swimmer.

I don't really do body building, I find that a bit to extreme. But I do go to the gym twice a week to gain muscle-mass to get a nicer looking body.Ow, and I don't take any supplements.

i don't take any supplements i just work out a bit everyday. I would like to know how to make some "lines". if you understand me. I think that if i wish to make lines i have to lift quick am i right?

well if you want to improve your muscle definition (which would be lines I suppose) then there's two things.One is to get bigger muscles: It's a lot easier to notice the lines of a muscle regardless of the fat on top of it IF you the muscle groups are clearly defined.Second step is just to lose body fat. Body fat (the common kind that we think of) lies on top of the muscle, underneath the skin. The more you have covering your muscles, the less detail of the muscle you'll be able to see. To do both, you have to lift weights diligently and eat properly. This would be going to the gym 3 to 4 times a week lifting heavy free weights. Eating well wouldentail staying away from sugary foods, fatty foods, and eating stuff that's more ... bland. Tuna, chicken, beef, turkey, egg whites for protein. Oatmeal, wheat bread,sweet potatoes/yams, brown rice for carbohydrates. And fats should be unsaturated. So have mayo made with olive oil instead of the regular kind.to topic creator: what do you do to stay in shape?