xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

The 30 second deal?

You don't know what he is doing! He is REALLY busy!

Then he should shut down the paid hosting service temporary as well, shouldnt he?

It make no sence to say 'coz busy' for providing service while doesnt got ability to fulfill it.

well considering hes trying to fix the free hosting so everyone can get there databases, and also considering the HUGE PILES OF RANDOM e-mails he gets every day, he might miss a hosting request, or maybe it got put in another folder by accident. Admin used to do all the accounts by hand, hes just not got a scripot to auto create accounts for him. And its a valid defense, hes one man running an EXTREMLY popular webhosting company.

I don't get it. Which is more important, fixing the free hosting for everyone to get their databases, or taking care of your paying customers? I think he needs to get his priorities in order.And he might have missed one PAID hosting request, but I believe Dago-Serv has been sending pms and e-mails for 2 WEEKS. You can't really use that as an excuse, no offense.True, he's one man running an extremely popular webhosting company, but I see a lot of account creators around.Anyway, since Dago-Serv's problem is getting solved (FINALLY!!!), I think this thread should be locked now.

I don't get it. Which is more important, fixing the free hosting for everyone to get their databases, or taking care of your paying customers? I think he needs to get his priorities in order.
And he might have missed one PAID hosting request, but I believe Dago-Serv has been sending pms and e-mails for 2 WEEKS. You can't really use that as an excuse, no offense.

True, he's one man running an extremely popular webhosting company, but I see a lot of account creators around.

Anyway, since Dago-Serv's problem is getting solved (FINALLY!!!), I think this thread should be locked now.

The acount creators are for the free hosting. We dont have access to the whm of the paid server, and we wouldn't ever get it,

Case solved, time for a lock.