xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
clouds421

Ftp To Ftp Software?

i havent tried free ftp apps with this feature. commercial ones like cuteFTP can do that. "Cuteftp also supports site to site transfers, thats where you transfer a file from one ftp to another ftp without using your modem. This is done by opening 2 FTP windows and dragging a file from one person over to the other one."some google keywords to search: +"server to server" +FTP +free +downloadthat may help if you need a freeware with such functionality. :(

i havent tried free ftp apps with this feature. commercial ones like cuteFTP can do that.

hmm i used to use Cuteftp some time ago and i was quite happy
but only until i found FLASHFXP . In my opinion this it the best ftp/fxp client . It doesn't have many advanced features(like cuteftp fe.) sll logging etc but it easy to use and overall nice :(. Its commercial though

for free things you got loads to choose from and i mean loads

you can try download.com with a search for "Ftp" using th license "free"

i can recommend FILEZILLA
has few bug but this is the most advanced ftp client from the open source for win32 shelf :(

take care

I use AceFTP free version. It is convenient and most of all - FREE!I have started using it to upload my Xisto.com site and it is quite fast too.I would recommend it to anybody who knows the basics of the ftp game.Googlue!

I am using SmartFTP and I am fully satisfied. But today I have seen fireFTP . This is browser integrated extension for Firefox. I have installed it today. I will try it and then I will write my experience with it. Has anyone tried it before??????????

well theres coreftp a program which i think isnt that great. here are some website that you can visit that let you acess your files in such straight from your browser!:net2ftp.comwebftp.co.uki like using net2ftp.com its easy to use. :Di forgot to tell you that all three of them are free. and hers the the link if u want it to coreftp:coreftp.com/