xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
andyy15

Gmail

TB? isnt TB terabyte? and terabyte is bigger then a gigabyte, and 1024megs is a gigbyte, oh well...and yes google does plan to launch GMail around XMas, this info is from someone who works at google inc.anyone know what EB is? my system sometime reads that i have 312EB space remaining out of 642EB (my hardrive is kinda big, 3TB (300(0)gigs something liek that)

I want G-Mail!!! So bad :P:P:lol:

Stop Spamming
This kind of post is not allowed please edit your post soon or it will be deleted!!!

You seem to have alot of those one liners in your account. They will be reviewed

TB? isnt TB terabyte? and terabyte is bigger then a gigabyte, and 1024megs is a gigbyte, oh well...
and yes google does plan to launch GMail around XMas, this info is from someone who works at google inc.

anyone know what EB is? my system sometime reads that i have 312EB space remaining out of 642EB (my hardrive is kinda big, 3TB (300(0)gigs something liek that)

how much to buy a 642EB HDD
over 1,000,000

TB? isnt TB terabyte? and terabyte is bigger then a gigabyte, and 1024megs is a gigbyte, oh well...
and yes google does plan to launch GMail around XMas, this info is from someone who works at google inc.

anyone know what EB is? my system sometime reads that i have 312EB space remaining out of 642EB (my hardrive is kinda big, 3TB (300(0)gigs something liek that)

1024B = 1KB
1024KB= 1MB
1024MB= 1GB
1024GB= 1TB
1024TB= 1EB
1024EB= 1ZB
1024ZB=1YB

isn't microsoft improving their email service too? Supposely they are working on a new system and as well they will provide more storage space. It's wonderful to see how all this competition going on will benefit us! :D