xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Your favourite pro-skater

Mine is Rodney Mullen. He's so cool at freestyling... noone can beat his tricksIf you don't believe it, just look for his videos and download them, he's the bestAnd a last thing, Vert style sucks :D Street Style Ownz!!

rodney mullen and eric koston are both pretty good skaters. Rodney mulllen is always creating cool tricks. Eric Koston is perfect and all the skate tricks he does though

Which one of Roney Mullen's tricks do you like the most?The Reemo Slide is so cool and so difficult... if you don't know which one I mean, here goes my explanation:It appears in some videos. He jumps onto a table and "slides" it with neither with the manual side nor the casper/anti-casper side, but with the edge (I'm not sure if this is the best fitting word for it but...) of the board and goes along the table in that position.If you cannot understand this explanation, play Tony Hawk's skateboarding 3, and there you will find that trick

Eric Koston. I mean, the guys a legendary street skater- even if he's lacking abit in the air department.. He has some amazing manual combos, e.g. Manualling, nollying, grinding a rail, manualling, nollying onto a grind on a table ledge, back into manual, pogoing and then finishing with a kickflip.EDIT: W00! 100th post. NOW I'M THE COOL ONE!

Edited by elaks (see edit history)

Mike Mo Capaldi definitely. He can do 22 tre Flips, 3 Flips, or whatever u wanna call'em in a minute. He's also only 18 and he can do a 720 Double Flip. He has the sickest gaps, grinds, and gaps. He also came in third at the eS game of Skate finals and came in first at the battle at the berrics against benny fairfax (who had no chance). Also watch  the whole intro to fully flared and he's at the end. Also watch his normal part in it. I'm my 2nd favorite skater. I'm pro and am sponsered by Fallen, Organika, Matix, Volcom, Redz, and Venture. 

-reply by NDAVIDMC007