xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

WTH?

Freenukehosting.com is going to be merged with another web hosting company. All accounts will stay on the same dual server nothing will happen but the company name will be changed.New scripts new update instant setup all coming soonWTH Whats the name of the new company? Is this why our servers have been down?I'm one very confused person right nowTim :twisted:

The new name will be http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/; I've bought FNH out right.

But seriously, surely it will be for the best?

I hope we will still be staff :?

I too hope ya'll will still be staff ya'll are great!

Tim :twisted:

Thanks 8)

However I think that some of the old mods still have their titles and so do the admin (see ranks).

Maybe after the merge there will be the opportunity for some new staff?

Ya SOME new staff would be cool as long as we don't lose the current active staff that we have now :D

Tim :twisted:

I feel like quoting hazaa's latest post and making it quadrupled quoting.... lolAnything will happen but for GOOD. Let's have patience.. let's just wait until we get a clear picture.

Or mabye they will keep two domains on one server, separate from each other. That way you could keep the same moderators and admins. All you would have to do is split the cost of webspace.

I feel like quoting hazaa's latest post and making it quadrupled quoting.... lol
Anything will happen but for GOOD. Let's have patience.. let's just wait until we get a clear picture.

That would of been cool! lol

Yeah, it should make things more stable around here. Also reduce costs etc.

Nobody really knows ... Far as I know, NO one has had any replay from admin ...Considering its just a "merge" then my guess would be yesTim :twisted: