xisto Community
j-s

Helllllllo ! :) Im new here.

Hi !

I'm new on thes forums so I introduce myself.

My name is Jean-Simon Lamarre and I'm 15 years old. I'm a graphic, we & print designer...

I love rock music and my favorite group is TRAPT... lol (this was a joke : Trapt, Xisto... d'ya catch it ?)

I wanna get my own website and Xisto is the 100000th web host I'm trying, but I read a few topics, and I think I'll lie it !

So see ya ! :(

well welcome to trap7. its pretty cool, u get a lot of support on making a website and everytime u post your a little close to your website. make sure they are all 3 lines or more or they dont count. but its alot easier than other sites like this. some u need 100 post to get a crappy site. this place offers alot good stuff. :(

So it's worth breaking my head to make posts of three lines or more ! As I said, I tried many web hosts where you had to post over 500 posts to get a "nice" (50mb, php, 1 mysql db, 100mo bandwisth...) web hosting. But now that I found Xisto, I think I'll be happy !

Hi :(and welcome to Xisto,i'm one of the admins here,if you got any questions just ask :(and enjoy your stay at Xisto,greetzwassie

Hello, welcome to Xisto. This is the best free web hosting service you will ever get in any part of the world. Xisto pffers all the features whiich paid hosting offer and even more.....Just try your best to be active in the forums. Thats all that is required from you. And also do not forget to <- snipped -> you see around in the forums (once per day(and do not forget to clear your browser cookies before clicking again That way, Xisto will survive and that means our survival too.

Stay Koool :(}

well welcome to trap im somewhat new but been here for a couple of weeks just posting on anything and everything because due to my situation can't really work on web design for another few weeks at the most.but once i do hahaha its on mofo