xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

cannt log in cpanel

NOBODY CAN LOG INTO THE F*CKING CPANEL, THE VAIO-HOSTING SERVER IS DOWN WHY DONT YOU READ OTHER POSTS BEFOR YOU GO POSTING THIS SH*T

NOBODY CAN LOG INTO THE F*CKING CPANEL, THE VAIO-HOSTING SERVER IS DOWN WHY DONT YOU READ OTHER POSTS BEFOR YOU GO POSTING THIS SH*T

Before you go around blowing your top for nothing, yes, it is true that the cpanel is down, but a moderator in another thread mentioned that the ftp was working.

So, why don't you make very sure first before shouting at others. And considering you posted in that thread, you shouldn't be shouting here.

Before you go around blowing your top for nothing, yes, it is true that the cpanel is down, but a moderator in another thread mentioned that the ftp was working.

So, why don't you make very sure first before shouting at others. And considering you posted in that thread, you shouldn't be shouting here.

WTF I CAN GO AROUND BLOWING MY TOP FOR NOTHING WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IT I LIKE GOING AROUND BLOWING MY TOP FOR NOTHING AND WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO MAKE SURE BEFORE I SHOUT AT OTHERS? I DONT CARE WHERE I POSTED I LIKE SHOUTING HERE AND YOU CANT STOP ME HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :twisted:

F*CK YOU IM NO NOOB I... AWW F*CK IT I DONT FEEL LIKE ARGUING I JUST WANT TO GO AROUND BLOWING MY TOP FOR NOTHING AND WHAT IS THAT LITTLE QUOTE ABOUT THE FTP FOR? ALSO I DONT NEED NO FLIPPIN GLASSES!

SO TAKE THIS Posted Image

but really im a good man and I dont feel like arguing so yeah im sorry about my post and everything I just felt like going around and blowing my top for no reason so lets all be friends again and be happy and stop being mean to each other ok!!!Posted Image

Oh yes, my FTP get working.But, still have the question, if the browser says cannt find vaio-hosting.com, how can I see my website using mydomainname.vaio-hosting.com?I know it will take a few hours to get the domain name resolved, but I have to say it's been 2 days since my account is created. Anyway I will keep trying and trying...

But, still have the question, if the browser says cannt find vaio-hosting.com, how can I see my website using mydomainname.vaio-hosting.com?

you cant the vaio-hosting server is messed up right now
you'll have to wait till they get it fixed

F*CK YOU IM NO NOOB I...  AWW F*CK IT I DONT FEEL LIKE ARGUING I JUST WANT TO GO AROUND BLOWING MY TOP FOR NOTHING AND WHAT IS THAT LITTLE QUOTE ABOUT THE FTP FOR? ALSO I DONT NEED NO FLIPPIN GLASSES!  

SO TAKE THIS Posted Image  

but really im a good man and I dont feel like arguing so yeah im sorry about my post and everything I just felt like going around and blowing my top for no reason so lets all be friends again and be happy and stop being mean to each other ok!!!Posted Image

ohhhh the little kid is getting irritated. Poor boy. Sure, let's be friends again :D

to get us to post on the forum and collect on ads and sell our email adresses, if vaio doesnt work, then its a scam, if it ever works, then its a great free host, the best, but ive never seen it work

Posted Image

search before posting!

reply before browsing the whole post!

I've allready got the answer to this question. Ur post is no more than a spam I think :twisted: