xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

enough is enough .........

haha ur probly a fat slob who stuffs his face with donuts and has a snot.im not fat im probly better looking than ur goofy azz.

Post a pic then :roll:

I wasnt waitin more from a guy that do live on nutt street !!! :D

DizzyAdvanced Member

Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:49 pm  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haha ur probly a fat slob who stuffs his face with donuts and has a snot.  
im not fat im probly better looking than ur goofy azz.  

lol hahahah

yeah im really fat if u consider i do kickboxing , jiujitsu and i train at gym at the same time !@!!

GG ownt now stfu you damn kid!! leave this post to admins which u arent and wil prolly never will be!

PS : GG on callin me a scrub Mr.Mofo you just showin me how moron u are !!!

I think that this topic should be locked now, since it has no relevance to the original post. If not deleted. Haz, if you would... :D

This is coming to a end...Stephan and Windborn, chill out, take a breath, and deal with this on a normal way.@all: Dont insult other peoples, specialy dont insult fnh staff members.ClosedPs, why isn't this closed earlyer?? :evil:

I was staying out of this one - I thought I would let the kids fight it out. Also I was hung over so I was not in a state to read through 4 pages of spam.:mrgreen: You naughty naughty kids