xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

enough is enough .........

SweetSweeper, you want to buy something from me? I'll be sure to give you the same treatment, and deal with you in a timely manner. :D Oh and I'll be sure to delay too and have fun. After all, I'm human too.

SweetSweeperAdvanced Member

Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 10:13 pm  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good luck trying to get paypal to help you fagg

Why were you trin to get in touch with me for a date ???

You *BLEEP*in piece of *BLEEP* stfu and leave that post u damn nub callin ppl name.

PS: Im not ghey like you !

SweetSweeper, you want to buy something from me?

No thanks, I think i have just about everything i need right now. But glad to see you would treat me just like i would expect to be treated.

Quote:  SweetSweeper  
Advanced Member  

Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 10:13 pm  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------  
Good luck trying to get paypal to help you fagg  

Why were you trin to get in touch with me for a date ???

How was I trying to get a date out of you?

PS: Im not ghey like you !

At least I know how to use a quote box and i know how to spell GAY, not ghey. And I am not "ghey" I am actually heterosexual.

Hey When i first got my free hosting it didnt go down so chill ur friggin *bottom* down before i make u with my fist NOW EITHER U CAN PAY OR LEAVE ITS YOUR CHOICE BUT DONT *BLEEP* AT THEM For there servers going down they are updating database's probly so relax give it a day or 2

Ok guys, your getting a little out of hand. What does dating and being gay have to do with this topic? Nothing, so please stop. 8)

**EDIT**

Thank you Dizzy

this topic is about servers not dating this isnt a dating service stephen if u feel like u need a date go to some dating sites but dont pm people about dating GOT IT?

No thanks, I think i have just about everything i need right now. But glad to see you would treat me just like i would expect to be treated.

Hmm, do I see an insult there? I seriously doubt you're old enough to have 'just about everything' you need right now, considering you're resorting to childish flames.

Hey When i first got my free hosting it didnt go down so chill ur friggin *bottom* down before i make u with my fist NOW EITHER U CAN PAY OR LEAVE ITS YOUR CHOICE BUT DONT *BLEEP* AT THEM For there servers going down they are updating database's probly so relax give it a day or 2

He's not using free hosting, he PAID for his hosting. Don't butt in on matters you don't understand. And are such insults allowed? Or are the moderators turning a blind eye because of the nature of this topic?

this topic is about servers not dating this isnt a dating service stephen if u feel like u need a date go to some dating sites but dont pm people about dating GOT IT?

You were the one who started with the 'gay' insults first :roll:

LOL read this[ea]jughead: hi[ea]jughead: who are yougenesinkidizzy: higenesinkidizzy: are u Stephen from freenukehosting?[ea]jughead: why thatgenesinkidizzy: because u had ur xfire name tag on the forums so i was wonder[ea]jughead: ok genesinkidizzy: they are updating servers so relaxgenesinkidizzy: ok?genesinkidizzy: they did a patch with the mysql databases[ea]jughead: who r ugenesinkidizzy: it should be up in the morninggenesinkidizzy: im Dizzy from the forums[ea]jughead: lol its about that[ea]jughead: not*[ea]jughead: its a payment issuegenesinkidizzy: o[ea]jughead: why the *BLEEP* that ppl do not read entire postgenesinkidizzy: i did[ea]jughead: u forum hoe ?genesinkidizzy: dude it said that the server is basicly down most of the time[ea]jughead: its full on this forumgenesinkidizzy: u bet =Pgenesinkidizzy: i read it[ea]jughead: okgenesinkidizzy: i posted a reply to it[ea]jughead: sry im kinda mad now[ea]jughead: plus im *BLEEP*in tiredgenesinkidizzy: take a napgenesinkidizzy: ur gaming to much relax and forget about itgenesinkidizzy: then worrie about it in the moring[ea]jughead: lol im not gamig too much[ea]jughead: and this isnt the problem[ea]jughead: im noyt on the same server u guys r[ea]jughead: i paygenesinkidizzy: i know are server is down too[ea]jughead: ok[ea]jughead: btw its not my gaming its more job + traininggenesinkidizzy: i wanna get a jobgenesinkidizzy: its better than school[ea]jughead: how old r yougenesinkidizzy: 15[ea]jughead: lol[ea]jughead: fat nub[ea]jughead: 15 [ea]jughead: lolgenesinkidizzy: lolgenesinkidizzy: FAt?1[ea]jughead: stfu lil loser4genesinkidizzy: i weigh 160 pounds! LOL[ea]jughead: you make no sense[ea]jughead: look at yur replygenesinkidizzy: fat?1?[ea]jughead: it has nothin to do with servers beiing uyp[ea]jughead: u dam moron[ea]jughead: i remove u [ea]jughead: dam fat kidgenesinkidizzy: oh nogenesinkidizzy: lolgenesinkidizzy: im not fatim not fat im skinnier than u u scrub and yes i am 15 so wat about it i just dont like other people like pickin other people about something that isnt worth alot of time.

I'm 16, 17 in July and I'm quite slender because I'm very active athletically(soccer and track, both varsity). I wasn't insulting anyone here, just getting this topic back on track and under control. 8)

i know im active but i cant be active right now i over did my pounds on the shoulders to 100 so i cant hardly run that fast without my legs hurtin badly

yeah but fat nubs need to get there noze in ! Now all this topic is wasted by this fat kid and his color commentary ! Wow tHx .PS Plz tell yur parents to use condoms next time!

haha ur probly a fat slob who stuffs his face with donuts and has a snot.im not fat im probly better looking than ur goofy azz.