xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hulunes

China

i.m so lucky to creat the thread about China and is there anyone chinese?i come from shanghai China.i'd like to introduce my homeland later.and i hope more and more chinese teenagers come here to practise english.now,as a beginning ,China welcome you. :(

hi hulunes,Im not chinese but i have travelled all over most of china for 2.5 months. I loved it, the chinese are so interesting, the country has everything from mountains to deserts, huge cities to small villages and lot sand lots of culture.. fantastic. I visited Shanghai around 2 years ago, I loved the French district and the Bund at night, the city has a real hustle bustle feel about it.have you travelled much around china?

Heloooooooooo YAY Bought time there was a post about chinessse people..I am chinese !!! But I am not from china but I've been china about 10 times and I've been hongkong about 5 times...My mums from china and my dads from hongkong :rolleyes: I was born in england though...But I can speak chinese. But I can't read or write because I am a lazy chinese person...Is it true that most chinese people are good at math ??? Like were born good at it....Because I know this sounds like I am boasting but I'm quite good at it.I'm 13 by the way :angry::o My mum speaks the language of shanghai.Her mother is from there but my mum was born in Canton...I've been to um Bejing aswell and loads of other places its really cool in china LOADS of cheap stuff I spent several hundred quid there beginning of this year.....i bought a computer there.....and my mum bought it over....lmao....I had to come back home on the aeroplane BY MY SELF.....It was well cool...Shanghai is coming on very good...It's beginning to look a bit like new york...I'm not being horrible the the Chinese people I saw in china were kind of trampy....Every where I went were people either smoking crouching down on the floor or picking thir noses and spittting everywhere....And I can not believe you have to pay to go to the loo that is just stupid!!!Once me and my mate went china with my mum and her mum and like we went to the toilet and we paid and there was this dirty man who accepted out money he picked his nose and then patted my friends head and we were like EWWWWWWWWWWI LOVE HELLO KITTY and SANRIO btw....There are loads of that stuff there !!! I buy it all for my friend and of course !!! I TELL THEM TO PAY ME BACk....but more than I bought it....so I get about a pound profit.

oh,so many posts here.i have not been in Xisto for a long times.welcome more and more chinese teenagers come here to communicate with foreigner and practise our english.meanwhile welcome to all nation friend who like China much.we could talk about my and ur culture of state.thx the Xisto offer us the opportunity to enjoy here.because i have been in college must be in class everyday,there is less time to online to stay here.so i hope more and more chinese or chinese fans can manage the thread and introduce urself here.best wishes to you!! :rolleyes: