xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hulunes

Nba Coming Shanghai

do you know that the several nba match of this season 2004-2005 will be held in shanghai China from Oct. 11th to 15th.the match team are the Rocket and King.as you know YAOMing is a player of Rocket whose hometown is shanghai,so it will be a hometown show.and do u know more about the match...added:the ticket is sale out at present :(

Yeh thats gonna be pretty gud for the people of china but annoying for the people of America lol. I wud definetely believe that its sold out considering how many *bleepin* people live in that area of asia. Oh well if I cant go then its sure to be televised.

it is too pity that i could not catch a ticket of the exciting match.i will have to watch on TV live,maybe like palying in usa only one difference is that CCTV report the match instead of ESPN. :(

Lol! Is CCTV the china sports station? Is it any good? caus if thier crap it will be real funny to watch lolCaus espn is damn good and I bet CCTV won't be able to compare

u are wrong,i think CCTV can do best instead of ESPN which owning a group of wizards on report u have never seen before.Expact for the match coming,it will be very exciting. :(

the first match between King and Rocket was over on Oct. 14th.finally Rocket won the match,bad luck,T-Mac was hurt and could not be present at at 16th.it was a wonderful match showing in shanghai China,many good famous nba star competed here! expact for 16th the final game... :rolleyes: