xisto Community
odomike

Lovers And Heart Breaks

What will be your rxn if you broke someone's heart?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, I was just wondering on what will be your reaction if you happen to break someone's heart. For myself, I will feel so bad I will want to console her. What do you think?

Uh it'd probably be like on one hand: I feel a little bad and two: **** her...a mix of caring and not giving a damn.

Thats kinda bad Triple X. What if you are the one whose heart was broken? And the girl says...Oh To Hell With Him. You'd feel bad. wont you?

I dont think consoling her would be an option ... why? because if you broke her heart already when you try to console her shell jus feel like your going to give her a chance.. and when ur actually not .. its gonna just hurt her more.. its best to leave consoling jobs to her firnds...

Uh it'd probably be like on one hand: I feel a little bad and two: **** her...a mix of caring and not giving a damn.

Thats kinda bad Triple X. What if you are the one whose heart was broken? And the girl says...Oh To Hell With Him. You'd feel bad. wont you?
I wouldn't expect anything less. Maybe I would maybe I wouldn't, it all depends.

I dont think consoling her would be an option ... why? because if you broke her heart already when you try to console her shell jus feel like your going to give her a chance.. and when ur actually not .. its gonna just hurt her more.. its best to leave consoling jobs to her firnds...

Well you could actually try to make some explanations to her to make her understand your reasons. I dont mean that you should go trying to make her feel that she is been given another chance

At the same time though, you HAVE to be harsh if you need to make sure they realise your point of view. If you feel sympathy and try to be all "listen im sorry i really like you still it's just blablbal" bull, then she will get the wrong idea and she might think you still have interest for her, which in the long run would hurt her even more.I know if I was in someones shoes where they just seriously broke my heart, i would wanna just get over them, and if they acted like a b*tch to me and never wanted to speak to me again, it would be so easy to get over them, you wouldn't be like oh god i still want her you'd jsut be like wow screw her she's a b*tch im better off without her anyway.

Personally, if you break someone's heart, the best thing you could do for them is to leave them alone. You just broke their heart, they are an emotional wreck. If you try to console them in anyway, you are asking for trouble and just confusing them further. Consoling heartbreak is a friend, parent, or personal issue. The person who broke the heart needs to leave it be and let it mend. Otherwise you will just create more problems and a bigger issue out of the entire thing. ... Speaking from personal experiance, you could give the best reasons in the world as to why you broke up with a person and still not make a dent in their heartache. Most people who have their heart broken would rather have you leave them alone and never see you again than have you try to explain to them why your relationship didn't work. But everyone is different and some may get angry, vengeful, ask why, ect... Later, J.

This is kind of a silly topic.  Why would anyone ever break someone's heart.  That would be mean. :(

it aint a silly topic 'cos u never can tell what is gonna happen in future. You might even end up breaking someone's heart one way or the other. at times, without even knowing that you did that. that is what this topic is about.

i would feel bad. but thats why i wait for them to break up with me. less pain for them and im happy. one of them took 2 years before she let me go. she talked to much and always wanted me to take her places. but its over now :( and im glad. there was one i liked but she wanted to break up so i cant stop her. well thats me :(

i would feel bad. but thats why i wait for them to break up with me. less pain for them and im happy. one of them took 2 years before she let me go. she talked to much and always wanted me to take her places. but its over now :( and im glad. there was one i liked but she wanted to break up so i cant stop her. well thats me :(

well that might not be the best thing to do in some cases. What if it happens that you dont have the time and patience to wait for them to break up with you? Do you have to keep on waiting and waiting?

I agree with ToxiqueSprite. As a girl, I would rather have him leave me alone than be like I don't like you, but I still care about how you feel. That won't make you feel any better.But then thinking about it, I'm not someone who breaks up with ppl first either..I also wait for them to break up w/ me. I mean people kind of senses these things.