xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Bush Sucks need i say more

ok this topic is about HOW BUSH SUCKS BIG BLEEPING DONKEY BALLS if you want a conspiracy theories start bush iraq topic XPhey but we can blame the polish now since they are currently arming the insurgents since they have a weapons contract with iraq nowabout about those damn apples hahahahahaha

And clinton was not a top president. He tried to make it so you had to have a certain upright type of dryer

Really? I wonder why we'd need government regulations on dryers?? Ah well that's just more democraty goodness :) Not to throw gas on an already lit fire, but I think Bush inherited some of the stuff Clinton should have taken care of while he was in office, but Bill was too entrenched in personal problems (and the world was too interested) that things such as foreign relations etc took a backseat. I mean terrorists and wars don't pop up out of nowhere, there's a history built behind these things and it didn't all start the second Bush got into office. I dunno, that's just my feeling on it

I don't like how Bush keeps changing the reason why the us went to war. First he said that it's because the iraquis had weapons of mass destruction, then when he realized there was none, he said it was because he wanted to free the iraquis, NOW during last night's debate, he said that it was because he wanted to make the usa a safer place to live. He needs to make up his freakin mind and admit that he had no good reason to start a conflict with them that killed so many people and make everyone hate the us so much.

All I got to say is that we have two idiot savants running for a crown. If Howard Dean were running, well, I'd vote for him and I'm a republican. He's too up front though, he'd never make it past the rest of the politicians. Both of our president to be's are morons that have become experts in avoiding the questions posed to them. I wish I could run, but I'm not that ambitious, hehe....

"They shot the man who said:Peace could last forever......they shot kennedy". (To the ones who hear guns n' roses.) A lot of people do things for their own good. War is made by presidents and politicians for their own beefit, and for the benefit of the weapon companies and a lot of others. Yes, bush has done a lot of mistakes, but the question is: How do you know that kerry will be better, and that he won't make so big mistakes? How can u be sure that when voting for kerry, you vote for a peaceful tomorrow? It's things that we can't know, but we all have the hope that he will be better (if he is elected)

bush isnt awesome, but hes good, and next 2 kerry, hes like roosevelt or jfk(not kerry, but kennedy).Wierd how they have the same initials tho, i think thats more reason why not 2 vote 4 him, cause we cant have 2 JFKs!!! j/k, thats a reason a lib would use....

Presonally, i think Bush has better ieas of how to run a country, and he has managed OK. What I really hate is the mob that sits behind him, kissing his *bottom*, and basically telling him to do all this crazy stuff that make most of amreica like him but is really not good in the long term...Anyone agree?

i like bush but think sumthings he does is not good. in suden for example he refused to send troops there. the bush admisistration says there is nothing theycan do to help the suden people. Heres there story. the suden army is killing sudens people. hunting them down and salutering them. also another kind act they made was filling is 6 of the 7 wells that ACTULLY HAVE WATER. so not only are they seeing there people killed they are starving for food and water. thats something to think about. y would bush do a thing.

What I really hate is the mob that sits behind him, kissing his *bottom*, and basically telling him to do all this crazy stuff that make most of amreica like him but is really not good in the long term...
Anyone agree?

Nope, whatever the lobyists tell him to do, he is in the end responsible. No matter how much *bottom*-kissing is taking place. Some stuff bush did which i am really pissed off about and which cant be blamed on anybody but him:

-Iraq war (which turned out to be completely useless (no WMD) and iraq now serves as a training ground for terrorists)

-All the debts he made while going to war and giving away tax-cuts (theyll have to pay for those years afters hes out of the office)

-for his 'conservative' choices (anti-gay rights, anti-abortion, abstinance-only sex-ed, breaking the barrier between church and state)

-His dirty campagning (swift boat vets 4 truth... anyone?)

-patriot act (which is misused 4 stuff not related to terrorism, enabling the governement to put people in jail w/h lawyer, trails etc.)

-pulling back enviromental rules (no, that clean air act doesnt make the air cleaner)

Ino kerry isnt perfect but hes better then the alternative.

To bad i am not from the usa and can't vote against him. :rolleyes: (and no, i am not from france)