xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

News Images

Hi. Can someone tell me how can i make the images in the news different?. It only allows me to see 1 type of image which is the one that has the red lines going up in zig zag that says "PHP-NUKE" which is located in the htmlimagestopics folder.

I want to make different images for all my news, not just 1 image for all my news. Can someone please help me on this?

Thanks.

ok for example if i want to put in the news: "the half life 2 game is in stores now!!" i want to put in the news an image of the Half Life Game Box... then in the next new if Doom 4 is out, i want to put in that new an image with the Doom 4 game Box. You get what i mean? Help please :cry:

you got to upload the pictures that you want to images/topics/ then go to topics in the admin menu and click on the topic you want to change the image for then select the image u uploaded from the topic image thing