xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Know Of Any Online Games Like Runescape Or Ragnarok?

games like rcKnow Of Any Online Games Like Runescape Or Ragnarok?

theres alot I know heres a few:

shaiya, crossfire, combat arms, mapelstory, zu-online,feista, talesrunner and alot more

-reply by zack

if someone hasn't already mentioned it, Shadowbane is pretty good, I hear a lot of the details in World of Warcraft were modeled off of this game... along with several other mmorpgs... and best of all, its completely free. You get world pvp which is pretty good once you get to a decent level, which unlike wow doesn't take months to achieve ( levels come pretty fast with Shadowbane. ) Check it out, i don't know, you might just end up liking it.

Here is some online gamesKnow Of Any Online Games Like Runescape Or Ragnarok?Wonderland onlineClub penguinMushi monstersMillsburryRunescapePirates of the carribien onlineNeopetsRappelzFlyffKnight onlineHabbo hotelRF online-reply by Skye

Latest one i've heard is Wizard 101. I tried it, its pretty cool and you get all these options to customize your avatar and stuff. The graphics arent bad either.... esp compared to Runescape. ( Lol.) but yeah. It's free for the most part, i think there are certain areas you have to pay for but supposedly no one even bothers with those. It's worth checking out i guess? Then theres shadowbane... which is also free. And if you want to shell out 15 bucks a month theres World of Warcraft. But I doubt it :(

For animated styled games you could go with Florensia, Luvinia, or Fiesta. If you are looking for more realistic MMORPG's like runescape then you could go with Rappelz or even Last Chaos. There are a ton of games out there to check out the problem is you just got to try them! Check out http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ for a list of a ton of them and a little bit about each game!