xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Newest Car Games this fall

which one will be numero uno for 2004-2005  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

getting the top three when they got not much of a nascar but my gut is telling me that NFS is going to take GT 4so what your voteVOTE2004

Need For Speed Underground 2 is one of the best driving game....way better than the first underground. You can customize your car to make it look way hotter and the roam feature on the game rules. Its sorta like gta how you can pick the missions you want to do. I like the cars on here and the suv's you get. I would pick this as the best driving game for xbox. Ps2 not sure because of GT4.

I say that nfs carbon is that best racing games ever next to hot pursuit 2 and undercover. Undercover is fun and all but cant do half the **** to the cops on undercover like u can on carbon. The only reason I like pursuit2 is cause u can drive the McLaren F1 and L1. Undercover is great to even though it takes to long to unlock parts and it has a pretty short story. But the positive about undercover is the wide range of cars on the game. The best customizable games is midnight club l.A. U can do lots of **** on that game. My favorite things is the rate my ride thing and buy other racers cars. U can do some pretty crazy azz vinyls on that game.  

-reply by Mike

Well there is not much to say, just that NFS games are allways the best, and they'll be the best ALL the time :) No game can compare with NFS games, they are the best, they allways have good stories and they haave best grafik/audio allways :D