xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Should all schools in California 7-12 grade have lockers?

Should all schools in California have lockers?

Post you age after you vote plz post any opinions you have about this issue.

When you put in your age just post with these age categories.

A. 0-12

B. 13-17

C. 18-_ _ To any age.

ALL schools should have lockers.

Age group B

nop, lockers suck - cuz if u need a textbook or something to bring home, and if u ride ur bike/walk home thats a pain in the *bottom* w/o a backpack

all schools should have lockers. at my school we have to share with only one other person but the locker is huge its 7foot tall and almost a foot wide!

all schools should have lockers. at my school we have to share with only one other person but the locker is huge its 7foot tall and almost a foot wide!

At our school we are kinda pissed about the fact that there is no lockers. When a few years ago they let student use lockers.

Lockers are great! I like having a locker because I usualy have 4-5 huge text books and I don't take them all home every day, so its nice to have a place to store them ;)Tim :twisted:

No lockers?
Man a school NEEDS lockers. I need só much books a day, without a locker I would've no back left...

Age group B by the way

Thanks For Putting In Age Group ;)

C - No they should buy there own, i had to when i was in school, you had to pay ?10 deposit then if it got kicked in you had to pay again for another one. If you did this people would just kick there lockers in for fun!