xisto Community
Dominik

Bgc/habana Squad/fly Fly my crews

YO... my people THIS IS MY CREWS NAMES, HABANA SQUAD STRAIGHT OUT OF CUBA.. AND BGCORP....MY DOMINICAN PEOPLE. AND MY FLY FLY PEOPLE. WE KEEP IT FLY IN THE HOOD.. LOL WE LOVE ..........YOU DONT WANT IT.. ITS TOO MUCH YA'SS AND CANT HANDLE IT.. YOU TOUCH IT, IT CRASH AND BREAK DOWN.. LOL... IM JUST SAYIN NOTHING BECAUSE OF NOTHING.. BGCCCC.... HHSSSSSS.... AND FLYYYYYY FLYYYY PAPAA

YO... my people THIS IS MY CREWS NAMES, HABANA SQUAD STRAIGHT OUT OF CUBA.. AND BGCORP....MY DOMINICAN PEOPLE. AND MY FLY FLY PEOPLE. WE KEEP IT FLY IN THE HOOD.. LOL WE LOVE ..........YOU DONT WANT IT.. ITS TOO MUCH YA'SS AND CANT HANDLE IT.. YOU TOUCH IT, IT CRASH AND BREAK DOWN.. LOL... IM JUST SAYIN NOTHING BECAUSE OF NOTHING.. BGCCCC.... HHSSSSSS.... AND FLYYYYYY FLYYYY PAPAA

wtf are you talking about?

Could you please stop writing in capitals? Its unbelievably hard to read. I realise I am in no position to say this, not being a mod, so if you want to beat me up I can live with that. Also, WrItInG LiKe ThIs (although you didn't do that) is even worse... ive seen it in several places on the forum :P There, thats my complaining/accessability issue over for the day....and BTW, i have no idea what your talking about either :P so ill just nod and pretend i understand, ok??