xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

my favorit sport

My favourite sports is football. While in school I used to play frequently, but now I don't even have boots..... but I continue to enjoy the game... English Premiership is the most interesting one for me... Chelsea is my fav. team as well.

hmmm i was playing , i play and i will be play football. why? because it is the best sport on the world!
Chakhei, you know, chelsea is my favourite team too! will you watch this match on wednesday? who win? and what about the result of this match? i think that chelsea win 1:0 or 2:0 but 1:0 is more propably...

Well, i like golf, football, baseball, and airsoft. Those are the sports that i enjot the most. Anyone play airsoft? post in the AIROSFT AND PAINTBALL part of this forum. Anyways, i like most sports but wat is that walk on a plank sport?

Well, i like golf, football, baseball, and airsoft. Those are the sports that i enjot the most. Anyone play airsoft? post in the AIROSFT AND PAINTBALL part of this forum. Anyways, i like most sports but wat is that walk on a plank sport?

what is airsoft?

Board Games for me : such as chess, and scrabbles.I don't like exercise in general, really. I used to like gym, but then it gets boring when you just do it on your own...I feel that I enjoy badminton or tennis, when you play with peopl, a lot more.Quite like Ice-skating, but thin much more fun when go with friends, than to jut ice-skate on your own.In UK, I cycle to Uni every day. I don't think I enjoy cycling that much, it just saves time.Basically, I think, for me sports are boring unless I use that as a means to spend time with my friends. :huh: Board Games for me : such as chess, and scrabbles.I don't like exercise in general, really. I used to like gym, but then it gets boring when you just do it on your own...I feel that I enjoy badminton or tennis, when you play with peopl, a lot more.Quite like Ice-skating, but thin much more fun when go with friends, than to jut ice-skate on your own.In UK, I cycle to Uni every day. I don't think I enjoy cycling that much, it just saves time.Basically, I think, for me sports are boring unless I use that as a means to spend time with my friends. ;) sorry for posting twice. first time I posted, error occurred (it's the white page). So I clicked back. And it came back to this. My reply was still there,so I clicked 'add reply' again. And it appeared like that (two posts?!?). Sorry.

My favorite sport is cricket.Becoz i think there is no game which provides more enthusiasm than this...My favorite cricket player is rahul dravid..Becoz he is the top batsmen who can stand like wall eventhough there is thunder by the bowlers..Great sport to watch, for those who need enthusiasm and thrill. :huh: