xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Create 1GB YahooMail !!!

hmm... is the spam/bulk mail problem not only with yahoo? Is it not because yahoo is scared of the competition? Hmm... Not very professional if you ask me!! Does that mean in the future if yahoo has a fued with another company it will be put in spam/bulk? Not very cool... I'll stick with GMail who don't discriminate against email addresses!!!

Well Yahoo is better because with Gmail when you send somebody a message it goes into their spam/bulk mail box.

LOL Spam goes their. Yahoo sends a loooooooooooooooooooot of spam. Gmail rulz

Just got Gmail... today, even ;) Looks good to me. I've had an email addy for ages, I think now is the time to move. Only problem is that the good ol' addy was so short and sweet. Still, I'm going Gmail.

0% of 250.0MBgrrr did it all right this time still nothing.. ; I even tried to delete the account I just made lol not knowing you have to wait 3 months to re register lol. wth ;

To create a yahoo account with english interface, 1GB:

1.) Go to my.yahoo.com

2.) Create an account. DO NOT CHECK CREATE EMAIL!!!

3.) Go to yahoo.com.cn. Create a email there.

4.) Click the yellow icon below login.

5.) Download the messenger.

6.) Install it.

7,) Clck that stupid yellow button again and enter your uname and pass.

8.) Congrats, 1GB!

Posted Image

sounds funny, China is not the whole world... u've just suggested probably for Chinese around the world... there's real no use to have 1GB big mail without understanding the language abit.... Chinese members should thank you if they come 2 know about it from here, for many of fnh members who r drawn from all over the world, i dont think its useful....

From now on Pls be more elaborate more in ur subject itsef...