xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Moderator or Admins help needed for Installation of PHP Nuke

Hi AllI am trying to install PHP nuke 7.5 but i am having huge difficulties as i dont really understand what the installation text file is telling me to do and was wondering if a trust worthy moderator on here could do it for me.if so pm me and ill send u the required details.Cheers.

If your using Freenukehosting's webserver do this:Upload all the files and folders in html folder for your phpnuke. then setup a SQL database try to name it nuke then setup a user a/c with password and all then allow that user full access to it go to phpadmin and upload the file in your SQL folder for your phpnuke.go to your config.php file edit the data and upload into your webserver and your ready to go.If not sure please ask.

what is fantisco

Its a script auto-installer - which will install and configure preinstalled scripts on the server - to run from your webspace. Examples include phpBB and phpNUKE.

when you log in on you free hosting cpanel, if you go to the bottom when you logged in theres a "smilie" and under it says fantastico or someting, click on that, then on the next page click on PHP-Nuke.then you fill in whats required! there you go :lol:

The admins havent install the Fanstico, you must upload every thing the same as you see in html folder. try downloading cuteftp pro and upload it.... it can upload folders and its content.

ok cheers everyone for your help so here what i do : ( i think)1.Download PHP Nuke 7.52.Unzip The Files3.Download CuteFTP pro4.Upload What I See In The HTML Folder5.Setup a SQL database try to name it nuke then setup a user a/c with password and all then allow that user full access to it go to phpadmin and upload the file in your SQL folder for your phpnuke. 6.go to your config.php file edit the data and upload into your webserver and your ready to go. Hope This Works.

ive tried and failed is anyone willing to do it for me , if so send me a pm .... i'd prefer a mod or admin as i will be giving out my details.... of course i will change em afterwards