xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Trillian 3! Just out a new version...

Hi,I am using this since few weeks. I have an msn account with friends and another one for family. Using both of them was problematic as it added my family account to my friends and got mixed up.I may not have checked it completely, but it a bit useless as it is right now. The idea was to use it so I can open both accounts in the same time.

I used to use trillian. But it could never direct connect with other aim clients, and it would never let me send or receive files either. I'm pretty sure it wasn't a firewall issue either.

im using trillian pro, and sometimes i get memory errors.. i dont get them with trillian basicdoes the new version support video?

im using trillian pro, and sometimes i get memory errors.. i dont get them with trillian basicdoes the new version support video?

Im using 3.0 Pro at the moment and Yea it does support Video.
You memory errors probably occur due to system settings (You may not have enough RAMor compatible to run trillian)

I used to use trillian. But it could never direct connect with other aim clients, and it would never let me send or receive files either. I'm pretty sure it wasn't a firewall issue either.

I don't think you can file transfer if you had Baisic.

i would have to say myself i love trillian, there are a couple bugs with it but all in all it is the best instant messaging program out there. the plug ins are awesome and its just a great all around messaging program...my two cents...