xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
renatik

What Free Hosting With Php Is The Best One? looking for free space

well before i came here, i had a host called 110mb.com.it's got php5, mysql, and 2GB of space and 100GB of bandwidth per month for free, and daily backups of your data with no ads or forum posting attached.the downside is that they don't provide cPanel or a script installer, or postgresql, nor do they provide https login to your cpanel. and let's face it, cPanel has some great features and it makes it easy to implement them. but the biggest downside that had me looking for a new host and eventually coming to Xisto was that they turned php safe mode ON. this meant that you could not use the php sendmail function among other things. nor could i install smf. the admin told me it was because i had safe mode enabled. to disable safe mode, you needed to submit your ID to the host.but let's face it, i didn't want to submit my ID but a host of others did.so if you're willing to submit your ID or do not require safe mode to be off, and if you can live without cPanel or an encrypted login, and without PostgreSQL, AND can live with an SMF-based forum with a community nowhere near as helpful or quick in replying (although there's nothing that says you MUST post there) as Xisto's, 110mb.com is the perfect option for you.

Well I was using phpnet.us but as they started putting some advertisement I am switching to some other host. They offer unlimited bandwidth then php mysql three databases then bunch of good scripts for automatic installation and so on.In fact it is really good but when I checked today Xisto I was amazed how better this one is.

A free hosting... so why you are here!! anyway it a simple search in google I'm sure that you'll find it in the first page ;)