xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

The chinese are at it again!

my english is not good , net cafe is sex site??
there are 1,300,000,000 peoples in china. so everything is possible...

wtf ... so many poeple... WTF .... do you think its wierd that there are disseases among those poeple.... man thats sick...

That's rasizam and nacionalizam.

my english is not good , net cafe is sex site??
there are 1,300,000,000 peoples in china. so everything is possible...

wtf ... so many poeple... WTF .... do you think its wierd that there are disseases among those poeple.... man thats sick...

That's rasizam and nacionalizam.
its racism. and you should read what a word means before posting it

djbungle, you always have this interesting piece of article to post here. Thanks... Its interesting to know about the popularity of net cafes in CHina.... Chinese live 21st century like 17th Century in many other countries....

djbungle, you always have this interesting piece of article to post here. Thanks... Its interesting to know about the popularity of net cafes in CHina.... Chinese live 21st century like 17th Century in many other countries....

our country lives in the 23rd century

I think we should email the chinese government and tell them to stop suppressing it citizens rights.   "after all they should have rights you know"

lol, nobody will check your email.

chinese goverment will del your email like a spam.

no. i don't think so. you can come here to have a look. your words will hurt me or any other chinese.

there are so many foreigners live in china. example:there are 100,000 koreans live in chinese "qing dao" city.

if my country in 17th century. why they come here?

dont think china ppl will have block access frm internet.. coz i still see alots of china site up n still running pretty well :mrgreen:

dont think china ppl will have block access frm internet.. coz i still see alots of china site up n still running pretty well :mrgreen:

Just because you see a lot chinese site`s does`nt mean they are on chinese servers..
Well anyway how would i know? I just a mere mortal!
ASK mr alex chiu he will know... lol

darkelfcn... a "Net Cafe" is like a regular Cafe except instead of coffee you buy time to play on the internet.Its more complicated than that, but thats all anyone really needs to know.

darkelfcn... a "Net Cafe" is like a regular Cafe except instead of coffee you buy time to play on the internet.
Its more complicated than that, but thats all anyone really needs to know.

thanks !

i know what it's means. this phrase was not used in china. we call it "wang ba".translate in english is "net bar".

now i learn a new phrase. thanks!

man i went china i couldnt even goto the arcade u haveta be 18 geez.

hehe, i see regulations are strict in china. I dont think i'll be visiting soon :lol: