xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Nicole Giovanne (Sad Story)

i think the entire penal system needs to be recreated, and for extreme cases, cruel and unusual punishment be allowed. i could even think of some interesssting executions that would most likely make people think twice before commiting the crime. for example, inject them with a horse tranqualizer (just enough to paralyze them for a few hours, there is 1 that paralyzes a person, but all their senses still work) then leave them to vultures.

that punishment would kill them, the vultures would consider them dead and eat them, but they can see, feel, and hear it all happening :twisted:

You guys are all insaine I don't care what she was on...or what her problems are...we ALL have problems, that woman should be killed just like she killed HER OWN DAUGHTER! NO ONE! NO ONE! NO ONE! HAS ANY EXCUSE TO KILL ANY ONE!  I vote if they kill someone they should be put to death how ever they killed that person. If you vote other wise, there is somthing, very somthing wrong with you!

i agree. the best punishment is to kill that person like that person killed the killed person..

good, I'm glad someone is thinking in their right mind.....

also, if someone is despresed, they would kill theme self, not someone else. :twisted:

she tryed killing herself to, she got her car and rammed it on root 76 or something in newjersey. but she didnt die.

You guys are all insaine I don't care what she was on...or what her problems are...we ALL have problems, that woman should be killed just like she killed HER OWN DAUGHTER! NO ONE! NO ONE! NO ONE! HAS ANY EXCUSE TO KILL ANY ONE!  I vote if they kill someone they should be put to death how ever they killed that person. If you vote other wise, there is somthing, very somthing wrong with you!

i agree. the best punishment is to kill that person like that person killed the killed person..

good, I'm glad someone is thinking in their right mind.....

also, if someone is despresed, they would kill theme self, not someone else. :twisted:

she tryed killing herself to, she got her car and rammed it on root 76 or something in newjersey. but she didnt die.

she should have died! There is NO REASON AT ALL FOR HER TO KILL HER DAUGHTER!!

If you think there is a good reason go ahead and post it and I'll show you why it's wrong!

well before you post don't foget what GOD said.

The Ten Commandments:

#6 Thou Shalt Not Kill!

so thats why killing someone because she killed someone else is wrong. i mean it was 100% wrong for her to do that. she had deinftely had to be mental to do that. and there were prolbme sat home and stuff. but i still dont know the full story. i will probaly find out tommorow to see if she is going to jail forever to mental institution.

Yea being put in a mental instatuiton isnt really a punishment for them, my brother-in-law works at a mental health place, and he says they get away with everything and dont get in trouble for anything, all the punishment they get is they get drugs that make them high, and put them to sleep for about 48 hours.

so thats why killing someone because she killed someone else is wrong. i mean it was 100% wrong for her to do that.

what are you talking about? what does that mean? :?: :?

Yea being put in a mental instatuiton isnt really a punishment for them, my brother-in-law works at a mental health place, and he says they get away with everything and dont get in trouble for anything, all the punishment they get is they get drugs that make them high, and put them to sleep for about 48 hours.

This is exactly why I don't think she should be put in a mental instatution, and should be put to death!....

so thats why killing someone because she killed someone else is wrong. i mean it was 100% wrong for her to do that.

Well if you "Thou shalt not kill", then why do you want to kill the mother? Killing her is not allowed eiter by the sixth commandment.

Well if you "Thou shalt not kill", then why do you want to kill the mother? Killing her is not allowed eiter by the sixth commandment.

Thats what i ment. why would you want to take another life. i mean it does suck and that mother is a piece of *BLEEP* but still. and i think being in a mental institution is worste. but it depends ebcuase if your in a room in the jail cell thats like 4ft by 8ft for sometimes 48hours straight for the rest of your life that does suck but if your put in a big cell with other people then ou can talk. but either way her future isnt looking to good.

"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked.  Show no mercy; have no pity!  Kill them all old and young, girls and women and little children.  But do not touch anyone with the mark.  Begin your task right here at the Temple."  So they began by killing the seventy leaders.  "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded.  "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill!  Go!"  So they went throughout the city and did as they were told."  (Ezekiel 9:5-7)

so much for the 6th commandment

"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked.  Show no mercy; have no pity!  Kill them all old and young, girls and women and little children.  But do not touch anyone with the mark.  Begin your task right here at the Temple."  So they began by killing the seventy leaders.  "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded.  "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill!  Go!"  So they went throughout the city and did as they were told."  (Ezekiel 9:5-7)

so much for the 6th commandment

According to this fragment, this book is not suited for children. There should be written on each book 18+. :lol:

Thats what i ment. why would you want to take another life. i mean it does suck and that mother is a piece of *BLEEP* but still. and i think being in a mental institution is worste. but it depends ebcuase if your in a room in the jail cell thats like 4ft by 8ft for sometimes 48hours straight for the rest of your life that does suck but if your put in a big cell with other people then ou can talk. but either way her future isnt looking to good.

The 6th commandment says "Thou Shalt Not Kill Exdous 20:13." That's in the Bible, but the Bible also speaks of Justice. The Bible Says " He that smiteth a man, so that he die, shall be surely put to death. Exouds 21:12 "

so if this woman hit this girl like you said then she should be put to death.

another reason I'm against anything but death is because if they go somare when they wil be out in 20 years.

Like this boy I know killed his grandmother 3 years ago with a fire poker. he isthe big sotry in the city right now. But if he get's second degree murder then he has a chance of getting parrole (spell check) and then he'll get out in a few years. But if he get's First then they will deside if he will get life in prison or death. Even thogh we know him we want him to get death becuase of what he did. and what the Bible says.

A girl in my class died from cancer about 2 weeks ago... :lol:

actually the 2nd week of january a girl at my school was just diognosed with lucima, its a type of cancer. and shes in the hospital right right. so.. is pretty sad..

aww... :lol: