xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

people suck

i really hate my town here in philippines u know why? Abu Sayaf and MILF or the Moro Islamic Liberation Front and also the NPA the New Peoples Army, men they are so sucks if only i know to plant a bomb to there sides i will do it last evening they bomb the city n i don't like it, they felt they are good but they don't know what they doing i cant afford to live here it's too messy. Someday these guys would suffer and i'll let them suffer, men these guys sucks.... :twisted:

MILF? Mean's something else over here... Mother I'd Like to **** :lol:

many inocent suffer in this town of mine here in philippines because of the bombing last wednesday i felt my heart blast for some time well MILF means MORO ISLAMIC LEBERATION FRONT they are muslim who don't respect there beliefs and the ABUSAYAF who's the partner of JI's group i dont know how to change the world but i hope i can and i will. Im so dissapoint on what the government do to secure the place it's just they always have fun and nothing more to do if i could only change the system into a federal and not to unitary i will do, but there are so many opposers in this country many of them wants power but not to serve. what they want is that the people will serve them, its because many of my fellow men just want to become slave, "life is to meaningful but the essence of that is who has the power and not the honor."

that sucks dude, i got mugged a few months ago, except i only had a 3210 nokia to give them, which they let me keep cus it was worthless lol