xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Forum Rules

Would everyone here like a full list of the forum rules made available?If yes, I will compile everything and put it somewhere clear.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Please refer to Xisto Readme. This is located in the shoutbox, Help and announced in every forum section.

I always thought "common sense" was the one and only rule really needed for any situation.There is a shooting range in America somewhere... and you get alcohol for free but you have to pay for your ammunition and you shoot at targets, obviously. And there is a sign on the wall wich reads: "Do not aim your gun at anything you do not inted to shoot."So, maybe... I dont know about that rule.

I always thought "common sense" was the one and only rule really needed for any situation.
There is a shooting range in America somewhere... and you get alcohol for free but you have to pay for your ammunition and you shoot at targets, obviously. And there is a sign on the wall wich reads: "Do not aim your gun at anything you do not inted to shoot."

So, maybe... I dont know about that rule.

we`re living in the 21st century common sense went out the window years ago..

you need ot make like a rules a gloabal annoncment sticky so its on top of all pages in every catagory in every forum...then ppl cant say they never seen it...

yes, I think that might be a good idea, but as long as we do give warnings out to ppl that break them knowingly. and not just banned them.I say this because just yesterday I broke a rule and did not know it and got banned :evil: No warning no nothing just banned!! GRRR I was mad!! :twisted: it was at hostultra.com and the rules was not plain and I did not see them when I looked. so let's make sure they are clear! 8) :D:D

Due to popular demand, I have now added the rules - they will start appearing on the forum as of now...I'm removing this from sticky aswell.Please comment on what you think of them.

Thank you for the suggestion.Forum rules and other important topics regarding Xisto has been announced in every forum. Please pay attention to the top of each forum section.And as always, you can look at the shoutbox for Xisto Readme link.Topic resolved. Do not reply to this topic or close. Thank you.