xisto Community
Froglok

Do You Agree

Errr ahemmm. I'm one of those old guys. Jk. Even though I don't drive my mom does and I know how frustrating when there is old people infront and driving at a slow speed. My mom just cusses in the car. We then have to go over to the left or right lane and go pass them.

I live in Elbert County, Colorado. A rural hell-hole filled with hicks and tractors - and 2-lane highways.I GET SO *BLEEP*ING PISSED when I am on a highway and I get stuck behind a *BLEEP*ing FARM TRACTOR that can only do about one-third the speed limit.THERE ARE OTHER SIDE ROADS THE TRACTORS CAN TAKE. "Oh gee... I am a stupid redneck. I think I will inconvenience everyone and do 22 in a 65 in my tractor!"I *BLEEP*ing hate how people in Colorado drive and I am ready to get out of here.

wow. if people were going to pack up and leavethe state they're living in because of other baddrivers, then they might be constantly on the movefrom state to state without end LOL

No, I would say that there are a lot of reasons why there are bad drivers on the roads all over the place. I grew up in the Washington DC area and my father was fond of saying that if a couple of flakes hit the ground, a thousand flakes would hit the roads. Washington is notorious for it's bad drivers, but, then again, so is my current location in Tampa Florida. But, I think that Washington is one up on Tampa simply because of these nice little diplomats who, even if they're the cause of any accident you might be in, you've gotta pay for the damages for both cars! Not only that, but Washington has a lot of people visiting every year who are used to driving on the opposite side of the road with different traffic restrictions and rules. Now, when it comes to Tampa, I'd have to say that the biggest problem, drivers wise, has to be the lack of courtesy present in the entire Tampa metro area. I mean, there was a local reporter who asked a gentleman if he ever used his turn signal to indicate where he was going. His reply? "Why do you need to know where I'm going?" (So we can stay out of your way, asswipe.) I don't think that the people down here understand how to drive properly. They know how to get from one place to another, and they want to do that in the least amount of time possible. This lends itself to more accidents, since it's been proven that it's harder to stop quickly at faster speeds. If everybody would just slow the f*** down and realize that you're still going to get there, and, normally speaking, what's a couple of minutes in the large scheme of things? I think the reason we have so many road rage incidents nowadays is due to the fact that people are far too impatient.

What people don't understand about speeders is that they aren't speeding cause they want to get there faster... I have no idea why people always make this assumption. They simply LIKE to drive fast.Speed isn't the cause of road rage or accidents. The cause is basically *BLEEP*S who are not driving with courtesy. I have seen a million times where 3 cars travel beside each other on all 3 lanes, blocking traffic. Clear sailing beyond them. if you are driving at the same speed as the car beside you, you don't need to be in another lane. MOVE OVER. Why do people do this? Cause everyone wants to be in their "own" lane.The next problem I have with these "speed matchers" is when they are matching my speed in my goddam blindspot!!! What the hell! stay the hell out of people's blind spot, especially when there are no other cars around.