xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cateye999

What movie Did You Watch this week?

I saw SpiderMan2 a few days ago and Shrek2 :lol: Liked them both a lot!! Spiderman2 is better then 1, cause there was more time for action (we allready learned to know the characters in 1)! Shrek 2 was better then 1 because it was much funnier :PSpiderman 2: 9,2Shrek 2: 9,3;)

Has anyone every seen dawn of the dead? its prolly one of the scariest movies i have seen yet. I dont know if its out on dvd yet, but i think that this was one of the best movies of the month, anyone else seen it.

- Old School, with some of my favourite actors (Will Ferrel and Jeremy Piven) but did not think it was super. 5/10- Anchorman, again Will Ferrel and Christina Applegate with a nice performance. 7/10- Saved; the first outstanding acting for Mcaulay Culkin. Nice film, not big on action, kind of everyday things going on and at the same time; riveting stuff... 9/10- Shaun of the Dead; Great, funny British parody of zombie-movies. 9/10

I just watched another film, Man on Fire. Denzel Washinton (or howover you write that) plays real good. I like the action a lot 2. You guys should really watch it!! :P I'd rate it with aaaaaa....... 9!!

I saw tropic thunder a while back on DVD, it's a really good movie but there are some really gore filled parts. It's funny how they are sent out to make a movie out in a forest and it turns out that there is a community of drug growers in the middle of it. The actors are given fake prop guns and are attacked with real guns. Great movie i give it a 8/10 :lol:

The last movie I watched was a documentary based on Blackbeard and another one on the Barbarian general Ataulf.. Not much into commercial movies but I do remember watching Steel Magnolias :lol:

I watched Up, Spiderman >.> and Pirates of The Carribean 2. Up was becuase I had to go, Spiderman because we were being idiots and Pirates of The Carribean cause I was bored.