xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

can someone upload a phpbb skin for me?

Lol, i need help installing 1 bank mod code, i cant find the place where to add the coe. its not there. and i also need help with zaraths shop mod which is like i think about 10-15 codes i cant find the edit spots either, i went to microsoft works and did a find search and nothing. i dont know whats wrong. i think i ddi everything right. i need help from anyone at all with that stuff.

------[OPEN]------/template/*/overall_header.tpl ------[FIND]------<a href="{U_LOGIN_LOGOUT}" class="mainmenu">{L_LOGIN_LOGOUT}</a> ------[ADD, BEFORE]------<a href="{U_BANK}" class="mainmenu">{BANK}</a>   
this part?

ooooooooooooooh, i found the problem. i didnt upload bbtech right, thanks alot for editing it for me. lol, i got it rightt oo then. thanks!lol, now i gotta find out how to install bbtech right. i must have done it wrong.

yea.. but when you click something on the top ora link it will show a template error.but i will just get someone to uplaod it for me.and shopmod is a pain in my *bottom*. there isnt a code with "postrow.points" and i cant choise whcih 1 to add it after becuase there are 100+ "postrow." there. you ddint have any toruble isntalling this? you said you installed it once.

yea.. but when you click something on the top ora link it will show a template error.
but i will just get someone to uplaod it for me.

and shopmod is a pain in my *bottom*. there isnt a code with "postrow.points" and i cant choise whcih 1 to add it after becuase there are 100+ "postrow." there. you ddint have any toruble isntalling this? you said you installed it once.

the reason you cant find postrow.points is becuase you used the cash mod instead of the points mod. so just search for cash instead