xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Starwars Battlefront

Hi thereOkay here is the kid within me. Back in 1977 yes I saw starwars in the movie theater but back then it wasnt considered number 4 like it is now. And yes it was the hotest thing out there even though looking back the special effects was kinda bad... okay good for its time but not on todays scale. But as a kid it was the best movie I cold of seen.Anyways battlefront AWESOME game so many maps to play and its in the style of FPS so its a kill or be killed type of game which I like and you can play it online wich I like even more.I highly recomend it because the game engine is certianly state of the art, the graphics are perfect, the action is hot and the overall theme is within the star wars way of doing things.So 2 thumbs up and a very loud golf clap for this game.

Hi there
Okay here is the kid within me. Back in 1977 yes I saw starwars in the movie theater but back then it wasnt considered number 4 like it is now. And yes it was the hotest thing out there even though looking back the special effects was kinda bad... okay good for its time but not on todays scale. But as a kid it was the best movie I cold of seen.

Anyways battlefront AWESOME game so many maps to play and its in the style of FPS so its a kill or be killed type of game which I like and you can play it online wich I like even more.

I highly recomend it because the game engine is certianly state of the art, the graphics are perfect, the action is hot and the overall theme is within the star wars way of doing things.

So 2 thumbs up and a very loud golf clap for this game.

Sound great :)

First i going to see the demo ... after that ... who knows :) maybe full version 8)

Hi SakeThanks for replying so quickly.Im not sure if there is a demo if there is it should be on the official star wars battlefront site....just google it...But I also heard the price has went down from 49.95 to last 39.95 but dont quote me because im not a store just the consumer :) But yes very high marks for this game. I have played alot of fps games out there and this one is top notch in my opinion 8) Hope to see you on the battlefront sometime soon :)