xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Anti virus???

Norton 2004/2005 corporation ed. Try it. You wont regret!

I agree :lol:

Its great programs... and easy to use :!:
If you like eMule or Kazaa is'nt so good...

Nortan is in risk now i read a article about nortan have a bug in there program that can be hacked easly and every1 can get a virus so its at risk right now i would use AVG they are good

Hi I new here ....and if you let me... I can say that Bitdefender Pro 8 is totally usefull, with a Antispam, firewall and Antivirus... so I tell you that cause I can say too that I have a lote of experience about it....And sorry about my english :lol:

I have used many before, norton, mcafee etc. But i find that AVG grisoft free edition is great. It runs using minimal resources in the background. You wouldnt even know its running. High recommend it. go on the avg site and search for the free edition for the download

I use Kaspersky Anti Virus Professional...I like this anti-vir because it's really discreet... it updates automatically without notifiyng you, so you can work without being disturbed...

i use norton and works fine..i heard from other ppl tho that if u download norton that it doesnt work as good as the bought one? is this true or wat ?

i use norton and works fine..i heard from other ppl tho that if u download norton that it doesnt work as good as the bought one? is this true or wat ?

Thats probably just garbage.

Use PC-Cillin Internet security 2005, its miles better than norton, as many virus makers make there viruses to be undetected by norton.Also, it updates every 3 hours, which is alot better than the almost monthly update by norton :!: