xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Se?or Maniac

How Many Of You Have Forums

I had one with IBP covering topics of Mobile phones. Had only a few topics and invited lots of people and was able to get a good site up. But one day my host just deleted by database and I had no backup. I was at real loss as I was thinking to go for adsense. I just went hibernating as evrytime I came close to payment gerator or payment due the site or some unwanted thing would happen and my luck would go dry.The worst part here in Xisto so far is that I was banned for about 15 days and my site renewal was due, and I did not have enough funds either,. I was lucky that Administrator intervened and help lift the ban. Thanks Admin again. Some of the tips of good forum are very difficult to follow if you do not have a strong forum title or strong forum topics/sections.Ha ve some research on how a forum should be arrange and also about how to moderate and how much to tolerate in a forum.

Mine is a SMF
Visit My Website Simple and easy to deal with I have found out. I have not needed any real Tech Support as of yet. Thank goodness because I really am new to all this. But I do love the admin interface for its operations.

Scratch the above. I have found a better forum now that SMF it is AEF. almost as simple even has a shoutout where the othere didnt have. I also feel as the layout is a lot better looking. My new forum

Edited by Echo_of_thunder (see edit history)

I have a forum or rather i had one, now it is suspended and i plan my best to get it back within to months there fore i am posting some posts here, once it is back again i pledge to fight my laziness and then post some post and advertise it. But to make it public i need to have domain which i am working on.