xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Xbox Live

Does anyone have it and we can all hook up and play itGamertag - Bretskate========+=======GamesHalo 2Ghost Recon 2NFSU2Madden 2005

I got xbox live... Doesnt having it wireless lag more? latency and *BLEEP*?Add my 2 freinds if u want my name is w00tmuh00t i only got halo2 and crimsons skys but ill get more xbox live games soon =/

Hey guys I just bought my x-box and yes got my halo 2....awesome game, Only thing is my dsl is aol broadband "don't laugh" now my online conenction goes thru my aol so im not online 24/7 just when im signed on.Now my delima 1 modem with ne ethernet connection to my pc I got another ethernet card for my pc if I choose to use it but im told you can not hook your xbox up to you pc.....People say I need a router but I went that route got the router signed onto aol first tried to sign onto xbox live and no deal...so im thinking it has to do with the aol software and not hardware for me to sign on...anybody got any ideas would love to play online ive already beaten the campaign in 4 hr's :)

Hey,I too, had the problem of being on a wireless network, with the main modem being in one room and the Xbox across my hall.I simply plugged a huge, 20 foot long ethernet cable into port #4 of my router, and then plugged the other end of the cable into my Xbox.Oh, and my gamertag's 'NASCARfan4Ever'.I play Halo 2 mostly...don't have a lot of other Live games.