xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Forum gangs?

Hey, I say the few conservatives on this site should start a "gang". Theres only like three of us but, it would be cool.  

How about it Wind? You up to it?

yeah I'm up for it too. Let's do this thing 8)

-Gangster Wind...lol

I'll mod too if wanted....... :roll:

WHOOPS SORRY ABOUT POSTING TWICE!!!

I am a bit of a geek I guess if you decide to call me that it's really your decision isn't it. Of course the gang will not be called gang >.< I'm taking requests the four best names for the gang I like will be put in a poll in chit chat :S I wish I was mod of this forum but it's really the only thing it fits under :). ANyway Pm me gang names. Once we get a gang name I will be making rank name and it will go into my profile...Hopefully I can find a place for it :). So far we have ....FNH POLICE....

By the way, PM me if you want to do the graphics then we'll have a poll on who makes the clan signatures. Instead of newbies just joining all the time we will have someone to interview unless you guys don't want one :/

forensis gens - Forum Clan (Latin)

VoiceBB

iudicium regnum - Opinion Authority (Latin) - Sounds evil.. As in the clan is the only with opinions.

vis vires vox vocis I think this one is cool (V4 or V4 as is to the fourth power), and if you look at it, the clan is the fourth power (or could be). 1st power is money, 2nd power is society, 3th power is government, and 4th power is the clan.

It means Power of the Voice.

forensis gens - Forum Clan (Latin)

VoiceBB

iudicium regnum - Opinion Authority (Latin) - Sounds evil.. As in the clan is the only with opinions.

vis vires vox vocis I think this one is cool (V4 or V4 as is to the fourth power), and if you look at it,  the clan is the fourth power (or could be). 1st power is money, 2nd power is society, 3th power is government, and 4th power is the clan.

It means Power of the Voice.

Hey, do you know latin too? But are you sure you have all the cases right in the last one? Because you have three nominatives, with differing numbers, and a genitive. Wouldn't Power of the Voice just be vis vocis? Or are you trying to get four v's in there? :)

But I like the idea of having the name be latin. :)

Ugh I know some Latin. I realy, realy, realy hate word endings. The orders and their 1st declention, 2nd declentions *HEADACHE*I don't think Vis Vocis would just be Power of Voice. Vis Vocis is voice and... blah! What I realy have is Quantity of Power of Amount of Voice?Help me out here.EGO LAXO!!!

Alright guys, CodeFX will do our signatures. I'll talk to him to come up with a good design in the meantime if you have any ideas please PM me. It must resemble us being united.