xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Forum gangs?

Anybody want to start up a forum gang where we all have the same signatures but we have our name and the gang name on them....Just post here or pm me if u want to...

As long as no personal attacks come from this, I am fine with it. As soon as I see any PA of any sort, I will close this and then deal with all users involved.

As long as no personal attacks come from this, I am fine with it.  As soon as I see any PA of any sort, I will close this and then deal with all users involved.

nono it has peacefull meaning. with infaltrate i mean signing up on forums with the gang and try to get as much users possible(not forcing, im truly against that) i understand your sayings

I kind of like the idea.. As long as this "gang" has nothing to do with violence, and as long as it is a place to exchange ideas concerning the wrongfull ways of our society, sign me up.

This could become influential to media and government in some way, hopefuly.. As long as we keep getting the reputation and limit our members to a closely chosen group.

Sign me up!

EDIT: By "getting reputation" I mean having our OWN forum where we exchange ideas. Also by that I mean going into other forums that have the appropriate topic and that are popular.

If this is just a "fun-thing", then I realy think I wouldn't belong in this "gang".

The idea of forum gang can be a good idea!
I would love to talk about ideas` Like equal opportunities, Racial equalitly,
Other countrys politics. But I can talk about that without joining a gang.
I dont really the word gang! Sound`s intimadating.
Collective sounds more respectable.

But like emilin said

If this is just a "fun-thing", then I realy think I wouldn't belong in this "gang".

Hey, I say the few conservatives on this site should start a "gang". Theres only like three of us but, it would be cool. How about it Wind? You up to it?

Alright listen guys. I don't mean street gangs. More like clan, just so some of us can be united. I'm a moderator so there will be no illegal anything AT ALL in this gang :) CoDeFX will most likely be a co-leader and I will be putting up the ranking and what we need once me and CodeFX get a -Gang Name- :)

Alright listen guys.  I don't mean street gangs.  More like clan, just so some of us can be united.  I'm a moderator so there will be no illegal anything AT ALL in this gang :) CoDeFX will most likely be a co-leader and I will be putting up the ranking and what we need once me and CodeFX get a -Gang Name- :)

oh there are leaders. nvm evryone should be equal, and one group of all poeple that make dissisions and if one of that group dont agree desision would be scrapped.

Alright so. The gang will not be just for fun, if we see something happening here that isn't right we will take a stand, we will not sit back and take it. Although no violence will be brung upon them mental is just as bad as physical. We will not get out of hand though. If a mod does something out of hand and the admin ignores it we will not let the admin just ignore it. If someone gets banned for something stupid we will not ignore it. If someone like geancanach gets banned because of something and the admin will not listen to why this has happened we will stand up for that person. There will be no more unorganization on the boards. We will not let anymore trivial matters pass right by without notice. We will also by united, we will help eachother when in trouble. We will trust eachother. We will not stick with me as the leader we will have a vote every week to a month and people will run for presidentcy. We will have weekly meetings to talk about stuff. Normal members or "Gang Newbies" will have to show themselves to have a say, there will not be people that join for 2 days just to mess up our gang then leaving. Our gang will stay organized, people will know of us. People will be us. I will be the first leader, once the gang starts we will have a week as me being the leader then we will take a vote. No more then 4 people running allowed it will be on a first come first serve basis unless somebody has a better idea. Now that this has been said, join our gang I will make a signup topic under "Chit CHat". Once we get a name of course, it will also say what ranks are open to join up to. THe leader will pick if he wants new ranks under him. Although I have said all this if anyone has any ideas that would make it better feel free to pm me. This gang will not be all work we will also have fun. We hope to see you at the meeting.

Please use paragraphs....

I am willing to join! Can i suggest choosing a different name instead of gang

sounds good. mkay. what about Project Cure Earth 8) lol i guess it sounds stopid