xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Forum gangs?

You'll pay for a domain?

I have to order a bunch of domains >.<
It won't hurt if I add another 7 bucks a year.

But before I do, I would like to see an example of the community and how it's done.

I vote for Forensis gens, cause I think it makes the most sense.

But before I do, I would like to see an example of the community and how it's done.

Yeah good point! I hope it`s not gonna be another portal site..
I get sick of seeing them.

I wouldn't mind another portal site, just not PHPNuke.Maybe Xoops (it's realy good) or Mambo?Also the signature should not be larger then Nazrin's. Because people will still want to display their own.

I don't think allowed them to protray our signature and their own should be allowed. All they need is ours, it will say their names on it anyway.

Well, I supose but you more more generaly recognized on this forum by your signature :) I supose in other places we shouldn't but just for FNH.And for the website, it realy doesen't need to be a portal. It could be an HTML website that links to forums, etc. I supose a portal can be managed easier, therefore my vote goes to Xoops.