xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Zenchi

Women Trouble

o_O Dear god, I need your help. I have two girls three-way calling me, one asking me to ask her friend out and I'm all.. "HOLY #@$!"Anyway, I forgot to add in some parts. This person I wanted to ask out is my ex-girlfriend's best friend, and I just made peace with my ex yesterday. I just got off a 35 minute long conversation with her, it ended only because she had to get off the phone. I told her, "After I ask this question, I'm going to hang up, and you can answer me in humanities tomorrow. (First period)" So I askedher if she'd go out with me.Any tactical advice I can use here?

lol.. you got some problem here.. Zenchi what kind of stud are you :P.. I never been in this situation but here is a try.Welcome to Mario's Advice center 20c a min and 10c after that jk.Am just saying that you should do what you feel like which one you want to be with or the one that is right for you.If someone wants you to be with a person that you don't like i don't think that relationship its gonna last that long.. If you want to be with both of them flip a coin :DI hope that makes so sense..

Stud-Muffin. :P Anyway, I know that, but the big problem is I sort-of(ish) like 'er, but I'm not really communicating with her, which is what bummed my last relationship. I'm really having a hard time finding something to prove I do like 'er, just something that doesn't cost money. Right now it's kind of a secret relationship that only three people know about. *sigh*

you know i got the same kind of problem you got...i really cant find a good girlfriend...and when i think i do found a good one,it goes fine for a week or 1/2 and,then when you really started to like her,she stops likeing you...and that really pisses me of...so i got like 5 women...that i think are really pretty,but i dont want to go to far with thembecause i'm scared of hurting them,and that they also will leave...i dont want that...i do got one kind of girlfriend,i kissed her sometimes,but she's not my girlfriend,because its the sister of a good friend of mine...and that friend doesn't know it yet,so we have to be really sneakyand go out of our houses so no one will notice,but i hate that!always sneaking... but if i had a open relationship,with that girl i dont think it would last that long,i think6 months (oke that is long but oke)but after that... she would be mad at me...and i dont want that... i hate if people are mad about me....so now i really dont know what girl i have to chose...some girls live to far away... only 1 lives close,and thats the sister of a friend of mine...so i thought maybe on my new school there would be somegirls for me... but they are all older or the same age as me,so i really dont have a chance... (but there are some find looking chicks walking on my school :P You know what the big problem of girls is also?When you start getting close to her, and she pracktually knows,everything of you... you cant come up with more stories you know,and they will get bored. and then they easyly will find some other,guy that does have things to tell her...thats the problem... at 1 time... you cant forfill her needs and she's gone...And that really S*CKS

Oh my god, that last part is so bloody true. Women seem to just want to find out everything you have to say, and they can't just spend time with you. My Last Girlfriend kept asking me things, then towards the later half she wouldn't even let me hold 'er hand. Sucked alot. :P

well... and also it seems that girl like jokes... but not people,that joke all the time...maybe some girls can help us here....

Actually, I scored a major plus today. You know how it helps to make someone laugh when they feel better? :D My girlfriend (Yes, I choose... and probably choose wrong, but who cares?) had a sore throat, so I told her to drink some orange juice, and then she asked why... I told her I don't really know. :PI do believe you're right, but I center in more of the boyish comedy then girl comedy.. *Sigh*