xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

-> Designers needed in Mancisoft

Well, if anybode is interested, reply here. Employees will be paid about 75/150$ per a webpage(php & html excluded, just photoshop!!!). If anybode have any question, also reply here or mail. ALL OFFERS WILL BE CONCERNED!Mancisoft ADMIN, Josip Ivkovic

Your job would be just designing sites and a bit of software thats it!Huh, if anybode thinks that he/she is good at designing, post here that you are ready so we can start your trial. If anybode have any extra question, catch me on msn.

Your job would be just designing sites and a bit of software thats it!Huh, if anybode thinks that he/she is good at designing, post here that you are ready so we can start your trial. If anybode have any extra question, catch me on msn.

Well just mail me your sample of professional site for software developing company.

a person like that would start ofr hisself.

common sense dude

What do u mean? :? If Im good designer, probably I would not askin this, but im offering payed work :D ! And If you got it wrong, you need just design sites and a bit software design. Understand now?common sense dude