xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mario

Here Is My Creation

I've added a border..and i animated a bit.. I hope it doesn't take a long time to load

Posted Image

Zenchi:I don't know it kind look weird for me with another design in the transparent layer.. but I will try to see what happens.

EDIT: ahh the border didn't show up.. needs some work

Really nice work, I like the colours and the clean modern look. Much better than the first one.

Ok here is my banners for now.. I'll have to take a brake till i finish with my site. Thanks everyone for your comments, and i hope to do some more banners later on :D.

Posted Image

Wassie: better? its at a faster pace :lol:

Posted Image

Thanks again for your comments.:P

Thanks.. You don't have to give me credit. I've started Brain Productions for people who needed free graphics(under construction). I doesn't matter if we don't get a link back for every graphic we make, it would be nice, but we don't force people. I just enjoy doing graphics with my staff.I don't mind if you use them, anybody can use.

Wow you're great.Keep up the good work.Btw when I get my site up can I use your graphics to make the template for my page?Well seeya

I'ts good but you can try to use another color of the little font istead the font borders, that's only the one thing that I don't like of the banner, after that everything is great, specially the colos, I love the gray <3

Thanks for all your comments. I can't change any of the banners that i showed in the previous posts because i don't have the psd file any more. I could try to add a border but thats the most i could do i don't want to mess up the whole banner.It sucks cuase i restarted my whole computer and i don't have any graphics that a did before. These are just the ones of the web that i uploaded.Thanks again for your comments. :D